Whenever my phone runs out of battery or I turn it off,my bbm and internet would stop working? I'm unable to send any messages and it comes up with a red X. I have unlimited bbms so there is no way I would've ran out of BBM. I go on my networks and it says I'm connected to the WIFI and I have mobile network?! Plus when I try to go on the internet it says it's unable to connect because of the network? Need help asap because this happens everytime!!
    06-24-14 11:06 AM
    Whenever my phone runs out of battery or I turn it off,my bbm and internet would stop working? I'm unable to send any messages and it comes up with a red X. I have unlimited bbms so there is no way I would've ran out of BBM. I go on my networks and it says I'm connected to the WIFI and I have mobile network?! Plus when I try to go on the internet it says it's unable to connect because of the network? Need help asap because this happens everytime!!
    it's normal the the radio takes a little while initialize after you turn on the phone.. should be less then a minute or so though. Can you explain a little more about what you mean? does your data services come back on their own eventually or no? if so how long does it take? if not, what do you have to do to get them to work again?
    06-24-14 02:47 PM