I've been looking for the perfect twitter cliet for a while but I just can't seem the right one! If anyone knows of one as good as the official twitter for blackberry app, if not better, post it in the thread

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-11 10:56 AM
    outside of the official twitter app the only one I like is what used to be ubertwitter and now is ubersocial
    you can find it here
    berSocial Download
    02-21-11 11:56 AM
    SocialScope SocialScope - A Mobile Inbox for your Social Networks

02-21-11 11:59 AM
    SocialScope SocialScope - A Mobile Inbox for your Social Networks

I have an old account on their do you know by any chance if i would be able to use it now?
    02-21-11 12:02 PM
    I have an old account on their do you know by any chance if i would be able to use it now?
    I don't know. I registered and got an invite within minutes. They might be cutting off invites, so you might want to try again. If your old one works, you could always give the new one to a friend in case they stop handing out invites.

02-21-11 12:06 PM
    Options are plenty. None will be perfect thou, as what is perfect for me is not perfect for everybody.

UberSocial (former UberTwitter), SocialScope...

Myself, I'm happy with RIM's Twitter for BlackBerry.
    02-21-11 12:07 PM
    Personal preference. Try a bunch and see what you like best. I prefer UberSocial, but warmed up to socialscope a bit during UberTwitter's downtime.

02-21-11 12:11 PM
    If u can get an invite to Social Scope go with Social Scope i got my invite while UT was down!!! I love it b/c i can manage my Facebook and Twitter in one easy to use app! if not go with UberSocial
    02-23-11 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD