Ok after searching on here and Google for the last 4 days and finding absolutely nothing regarding my issue I figured I would ask on here and see.

The other night my LED Turned bright green and stayed on and has continued to stay on. I turn the service notify off no such luck did the battery pull hard reset nothing. Still on 24/7 and bright as can be. Any suggestions?

Now the Keypad will only light up after a reset until my home screen comes on then it turns off and will not come back on, except when its been on the charger for about 5 hrs for the first 5 or 10 mins the keypad lights up but then back off it goes and stays off.

Now with my Green LED stay on and so bright when I did the TEST it should in pitch black that my phone was in 46 for light. Im thinking its due to the LED, but I could be wrong.

Anyways thanks for the help and any ideas you may have.
    08-26-10 09:22 AM
    Weird. Very weird.

The obvious thing that pops into my head is water damage. Have you gotten any water on your phone?

You may want to consider doing an OS update. That will wipe the device also - which should also help clear that LED problem. But, if it happens again after the update, we may be looking at a faulty main board in your phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-10 09:29 AM
    I don't think its been wet. I do live in South Mississippi and work on an ambulance and have been sweating when calling hospitals, but as far as in water other than that nope. All the indicators are still as they were on day one and about 2 weeks ago my phone did an update.
    I'll more and likely take it to cellular south and get it replaced. I have no other issues except that which no keyboard lights make it a little rough dialing number in the dark.
    08-26-10 09:43 AM
    Before you head out to the store - take off the battery cover and look just to the left of the battery. You will see a white/pink sticker there. If it is white, there is no water damage - and cell south shouldn't give you fits. But, if it is pink that means that there has been water damage there from some time, and they may refuse to give you a new phone.

It's worth a check before heading over to the store.
    08-26-10 09:57 AM
    Yea I checked that already everything is good. Just cost $15 to do it in store

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-10 10:00 AM
    Sweet! Doooo it
    08-26-10 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD