Hey guys,
    I've had my Blackberry Curve 8520 for almost over a year now and now it's really acting up.
    First it started with the screen just going white and the phone switching off when I would be watching YT vids or whatever on low battery, now it's gone to another level

The screen first glitches, these vertical tile-ish things appear and then the entire screen just turns white and stays that way. The phone does not reboot. If I do the battery out reboot, the loading reaches the end and then the screen turns white again.
    I loaded up the phone with a new OS, fresh start, reloaded my stuff with my backup and still the phone crashes.

BTW : I tried this How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked or Bricked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com

any suggestions on what is wrong with the phone?
    12-12-12 12:34 PM
    Please help,
    I have blackberry 8520 curve with OS 5 in it, I accidentally downloaded BBM 7 for OS 6 on my curve and now It just keeps on crashing and does not respond.
    Please tell me how to solve this issue??
    12-13-12 07:17 AM
    Please help,
    I have blackberry 8520 curve with OS 5 in it, I accidentally downloaded BBM 7 for OS 6 on my curve and now It just keeps on crashing and does not respond.
    Please tell me how to solve this issue??
    12-13-12 07:17 AM