This is a touch one guys so I need some of the brightest minds for this one...

Ok so I have a blackberry 8530 and it was in a reboot loop. So I was going to reload my os on it. Now it has failed and im stuck at the 507 jvm error...now the hard part. Everytime I plug it into the USB it gives a "USB device not recognized". Yet sometimes blackberry desktop manager will see the device and the pin. When I try to load the os on there again it gets to the "Connecting to boot rom" and then the device will reboot and bbdm will give the power message for the USB because of the reboot. Same thing happens when I try to run the loader.exe. I downloaded and installed the os from verizons site and all. Updated and installed the rim drivers.

So then I started to explore more options...

BBSAK - I can wipe the device in here fine but if I try to install an OS then it tells me that no OS exists.

Jl_cmder - Can see the device but can't factory reset.

Blackberry Master Control program - The install button is grayed out to put the os on the phone.

Im at a lose here people, please help. Thank you. Willing to compensate for time and help if issue resolved.
    02-17-11 03:04 PM
    Plugged straight into the computer and not a usb hub? Try a different port or cable? Different PC?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-11 09:25 PM
    Yeah I tried a win7 and xp computer. Two different blackberry USB cables. Directly into the computers, no hub.
    02-17-11 10:30 PM
    Please help me
    02-24-11 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD