ok well its pretty ugly, mainly because i didnt have windows mobile icons in the right resolution, and resizing them made them weird, so i used android ones that arent the right resolution either, so if you have some decent ones or know where to get some in the right resolution, give me a pm, and ill se what i can do.

anyway, this is my theme, about 90 % of the graphics are made by me
    the 10% that arent are: windows 7 wifi, signal and battery, and the icons.
    i found a facebook and a twitter icon, so i made them web links.

some graphics in menus are default, thats because i havent had any good ideas for them yet.

remember, this is beta 1!, i know its crap, but i hope to continue updating this theme. hopefully in the next version i have some decent icons, im also getting some ringtones which ill upload

criticizm is welcome, so long as it isnt hateful or abusive,

CREDITS:
    windows 7 signal, battery and wifi indicators: MattG of Blackberry theme lab
    : Windows 7 – Battery, Wifi, and Signal meters! | Blackberry Theme Lab

Main menu icons:
    wwalczyszyn :deviantart
    DsynFLO :deviantart
    bharathp666 :deviantart
    silva :deviantart
    ncrow :deviantart

OTA: MyBBOTA.com Download - Windows Mobile Theme
    07-11-10 07:33 PM
    I love this theme! Can you customize the home page icons? Currently the 3 icons on the homepage phone messages and calender are all fixed! Please make the adjustment, easier to use! Thanks
    07-11-10 08:00 PM
    yes possibly, but if i do that then they are not always there, and i want them like that, however i can make you a custom one
    07-11-10 08:04 PM
    yes possibly, but if i do that then they are not always there, and i want them like that, however i can make you a custom one
    I would really appreciate that! Could you post the ota here this evening when you have made the changes? I especially love the icons!
    07-11-10 08:08 PM
    ok well its pretty ugly, mainly because i didnt have windows mobile icons in the right resolution, and resizing them made them weird, so i used android ones that arent the right resolution either, so if you have some decent ones or know where to get some in the right resolution, give me a pm, and ill se what i can do.

anyway, this is my theme, about 90 % of the graphics are made by me
    the 10% that arent are: windows 7 wifi, signal and battery, and the icons.
    i found a facebook and a twitter icon, so i made them web links.

some graphics in menus are default, thats because i havent had any good ideas for them yet.

remember, this is beta 1!, i know its crap, but i hope to continue updating this theme. hopefully in the next version i have some decent icons, im also getting some ringtones which ill upload

criticizm is welcome, so long as it isnt hateful or abusive,

CREDITS:
    windows 7 signal, battery and wifi indicators: MattG of Blackberry theme lab
    : Windows 7 � Battery, Wifi, and Signal meters! | Blackberry Theme Lab

Main menu icons:
    wwalczyszyn :deviantart
    DsynFLO :deviantart
    bharathp666 :deviantart
    silva :deviantart
    ncrow :deviantart

OTA: MyBBOTA.com Download - Windows Mobile Theme
    Personally, after reading this description, it doesn't make me want to download this theme. I hate it that you aren't talking very nice about your very own theme. Could you put some screen shots up so that others can see what it looks like before they decide to download this theme?
    07-12-10 07:39 AM
    After downloading the theme its not that bad. Everything just seems a little cramped. Icons look fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-10 12:00 PM
    Very slick looking theme. As HoDawg said, everything seems a little cramped together. A few tweaks, and this could be a rockin theme. Thumbs up!

07-12-10 12:37 PM
    Personally, after reading this description, it doesn't make me want to download this theme. I hate it that you aren't talking very nice about your very own theme. Could you put some screen shots up so that others can see what it looks like before they decide to download this theme?
    Click on the OTA link, there are Screenshots on the download page.

As for the theme, yes, too cramped.
    07-12-10 01:22 PM
    Can you get rid of the calender and fixed icons.

07-12-10 02:53 PM
    editing now, making v2
    07-14-10 01:24 AM
    editing now, making v2, also removing green, it is too bright and doesnt match with the parts i cant change, new version will be black and blue...ok?
    07-14-10 01:28 AM
    that looks pretty sweet
    07-14-10 01:32 AM
    editing now, making v2, also removing green, it is too bright and doesnt match with the parts i cant change, new version will be black and blue...ok?
    please no fixed icons or message or calendar version! Hope to see v2 soon!

07-14-10 01:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD