Well I'm finally back after my long break!! I got a new theme for you as you can tell by the title! WinBerry 3!

Battery & Signal Meters provided by BBThemeLab! Go check them out for awesome stuff for you BB Theme Building needs!

Download Here - 85xx OS5 -Only
    Last edited by klavender87; 11-06-10 at 02:45 PM.
    Jhonathan17 and Keyz450 like this.
    10-24-10 12:01 AM
    I've downloaded and am using this now. I really like it a lot!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-10 01:50 AM
    Its pretty sweet. Do you think you could change the homescreen text color? Also maybe move the date to where the wireless network name is?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    10-24-10 01:50 AM
    i love the theme friend... i think you have outdone yourself!! its a gud update from ur previous versions, its lite and fast too... it gives me that pc feeling on my curve. i got one request... can u make fonts smaller (menu...eg messages) and less bold. otherwise its 10/10!!!
    10-24-10 03:25 AM
    thanks for the awesome theme

keep up the good work !
    10-24-10 06:01 AM
    nice as always
    10-24-10 09:49 AM
    Kevin, this is probably the best one you've made yet! Runs great! And also, I'm glad to see you're back! Thanks for making this and keep them coming bro!

10-24-10 09:50 AM
    Theme looks outstanding, but link won't allow me to download it.

10-26-10 08:31 AM
    Theme looks outstanding, but link won't allow me to download it.

hmm, well it let me download it! Try clearing your internet cache and cookies and then try it again, or do a battery pull and try it again!
    10-26-10 12:20 PM
    mybbota.com is 403: forbidden...cool theme...does anyone else see a creepy face on the home screen??? LOL...I was able to check this theme out BEFORE the site went down

10-26-10 01:21 PM
    Hey Kevin,

Just downloaded it and I must say I love this theme. There's only a couple of suggestions I'd like to make if I may:

1. When I change my wallpaper to my daughter's photo the Day/Month display is right on her forehead. If would be great if you could move it somewhere else.
    2. The Sounds and Browser icon are a little too big. Maybe you can make them smaller and move them to left and right corner.
    3. The transparency effect is great but it'd be even better if you could make it a little more opaque.

Thanks for all your good work!
    11-04-10 04:36 PM
    Love this theme!! Awesome! Thankyou

11-04-10 08:47 PM
    Hey Kevin,

Just downloaded it and I must say I love this theme. There's only a couple of suggestions I'd like to make if I may:

1. When I change my wallpaper to my daughter's photo the Day/Month display is right on her forehead. If would be great if you could move it somewhere else.
    2. The Sounds and Browser icon are a little too big. Maybe you can make them smaller and move them to left and right corner.
    3. The transparency effect is great but it'd be even better if you could make it a little more opaque.

Thanks for all your good work!
    Ok thanks for those, be sure to lookout for v4.0!!
    11-06-10 01:24 PM
    Amazing! Plz Theme Xbox360
    01-26-11 10:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD