Great work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-11 12:39 PM
    Thanks guys but don't worry about the price I don't plan on goin premium anytime soon so just sit back and enjoy

chachoi and berry_junkie like this.
    01-26-11 02:34 PM
    Jus downloaded this theme n going 2 try it out for a bit . Everything seems smooth so far . Like others mention icons not changeable but that's ok for now . Ill be waitin for future updates frm you . Thanks again for sharing

03-13-11 10:24 PM
    I really like this theme and it is well made but iv noticed some errors with the icon selection you choose on the homescreen

You have messages and sms but there practically the same thing so you should remove the sms and add internet instead

Also on the sound profile icon it should be changed to media library

And finally you should change the phone icon to something else (maybe more profile icon) because you can access your call from simply hitting your green button so its un-needed

Sorry to be picky but user customization always wins, other than this the themes amazing!

03-14-11 07:23 PM
    another bug is that when you go onto the facebook app and press the menu key all of the text that should be visible is impossible to see, I think a certain text colour need to be adjusted

03-14-11 07:30 PM
    Any update soon? Amazing theme, very nicely done, just personally don't like the light blue and I just agree with joebmxx. But otherwise its really great.

03-16-11 12:39 AM
    Well I take it back I don't mind. The light bblue I've gotten used to it

03-16-11 11:01 AM
    One of better WP7 themes around here. Love the battery and signal icons. Love it love it love it.
    However, same "bug" as on all similar themes: when looking at results for wifi connections, lower part of second line ("Open", "WAP2" etc) is being cut off again. Now, I don't know if this is due to font too large or the fact that this theme looks ok on 8530 but not on 8520. At least not on my 8520. Anyone else experiencing the same?

Thanks again.
    Last edited by mymoon; 04-19-11 at 09:38 AM. Reason: lost words
    04-19-11 09:37 AM
    Not bad at all! Good job on the replica! Looks just like my phone. I wouldn't worry about the tiny details. It looks good. Esp. since it's in panorama setup. If someone had a Storm (or other tall screen wise), it could be modified, but nice job!
    07-22-11 01:29 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD