My phone kept freezing and I couldn't do anything with it so I restart my phone via pulling the battery out and replacing it after 10 secs or so, the red LED light turns on and the loading screen comes up but it gets to a certain point and just stops booting up. It had plenty charge in it but I attempted to charge it anyway and nothing, I've tried to boot it about 4 times now and also tried hooking it up to my pc etc and still nothing. Does anybody know a way I can fix this please? Thank you in advance.
    04-16-15 05:02 PM
    Your phone is 4 or 5 years old and either has some water damage or needs a new battery. It might be that it has just died of old age, it was the least robust of all BlackBerry's to begin with. I would try a new battery first though as that is very inexpensive.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576 O2 UK
    You probably need a new battery. Check amazon and ebay
    04-16-15 05:43 PM
    Your phone is 4 or 5 years old and either has some water damage or needs a new battery. It might be that it has just died of old age, it was the least robust of all BlackBerry's to begin with. I would try a new battery first though as that is very inexpensive.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576 O2 UK
    04-17-15 02:39 AM
    Is there an error message on screen when it stops booting up?

BBOS was legendary for corrupting for no good reason which stops it booting up.

Here's a guide on how to reinstall BBOS:

http://m.crackberry.com/blackberry-3...-blackberry-os

Note that BlackBerry Desktop Manager is now called BlackBerry Desktop Software and is on version 7.1. If you can't find BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife, don't worry you can reinstall the OS without it.

Posted from the CB10 app on my BlackBerry Z30 STA100-2/10.3.1.2576 on O2 UK - Activated on BES10.2.5.6
    04-17-15 02:56 AM