I'm not sure where to request for a theme for my bb 8530..
    05-04-10 02:01 PM
    Right here is good. Or, contact anyone who has posted a theme and see if they'll design it for you. If it's fairly simple theme you want, it may be free. If it takes more time and work, a reasonable donation would get you anything you want.
    05-04-10 02:24 PM
    I have lots of themes that I've downloaded and also that I've paid for. Frequently there is something that I don't like about the theme, especially the size of the icons or font. Even with the font sized turned up to "old woman", I still have difficulty appreciating the icons or even reading the forums.
    I would like a theme like "Refresh" with larger font and no banner on top. I like having those icons up there, but the "clear" banner still takes away from my wallpaper.
    I've tried "walpaper friendly" themes, and some look pretty good but I still have the problem with size or appearance of icons.
    Maybe I should just wear reading glasses more often...
    05-04-10 02:39 PM
    Some theme devs will do custom requests, all you have to do is PM them. Did one for SapphireStar ^^ not too long ago, when she PM'd me for a custom version of one of my themes.

As she noted, if it's a simple request, the dev may do it for free. If you are looking for a fully custom job, a donation is usually required.

I'm between requests ATM, so you're welcome to fire me a PM and I'll see what I can do for you, if you'd like.
    05-04-10 02:47 PM
    This is a custom one I had done. Cute, simple, icons are easy to see.
    Yeah, thanks again, Michael
    05-04-10 03:19 PM
    Send me a PM after you follow the link in my signature below to my theme list.
    Or contact one of the themers also listed in my signature.
    05-04-10 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD