Ok, I was questioning the poster named serifina about the theme she posted which was the Alpha 2 theme which there was a lot of controversy about it, I was digging deep for answers about this theme since some other sites were stealing our great themebuilders themes and posting them on their sites. Anyway, I was questiong this person about this theme and they responded but not what I was expecting to hear, so I went to respond to their post again and like with a blink of an eye its gone! Haha! What happened? I hope I didn't do anything wrong here on this great website that I have been a member of for a while now. Its just, when something strikes me in an odd way, like that theme did, I will question it! Its just how I am. I may not buy a lot of premium themes but I always appreciate everyones hard work here on Crackberry! I don't know, I just would like to know what happened! Thanks in advance for any responses!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-10 09:32 PM
    More than likely the mods have deleted all of that person's posts along with that member altogether. I tried a search and nothing came up. That's usually what happens when people steal stuff though. You did great by questioning the integrity of the poster as well as finding the site.
    11-28-10 09:42 PM
    Thanks for your respose arsenalsocal! I was just worried I did something wrong. You know, all of you guys on here work really hard to provide themes for all of us and I monitor this forum all the time! Yes I am a Crackberry abuser! Hahahahaha! I probably would make a good moderator! Hahahaha thanks again for the response!

11-28-10 09:49 PM
    Thanks for your respose arsenalsocal! I was just worried I did something wrong. You know, all of you guys on here work really hard to provide themes for all of us and I monitor this forum all the time! Yes I am a Crackberry abuser! Hahahahaha! I probably would make a good moderator! Hahahaha thanks again for the response!

Haha nice... But I think they're back http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/tu...-4-5-a-557661/
    11-28-10 11:13 PM
    Ok I see it thanks! They won't last long!

11-28-10 11:17 PM
    LOL...aj64 you one crazy dude...chasin that poor lady around...LOL...go to sleep...OH WAIT...that's ME...LOL...I'm with you though; just something about it all...don't the regs say something about adds for other sites...SHE/HE is NOT the theme builder...and is pushing that 021 site like crack in the 80's man!!!!!! HEHEHEHE

11-28-10 11:48 PM
    Hahahaha thanks mcaples!

11-28-10 11:53 PM
    That theme you talking about alpha2 I just found it and the poster is serifina!!!!!!

11-29-10 07:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD