Here are two today type themes that I created. 5 icons plus a static calendar on the home screen. They are very basic with just color themes throughout. I kept the fonts stock to allow them to be customized for size by users. I am willing to customize further by request.

Enjoy! (I will be working on more colors soon)

OTA Links for 5.0
    Purple Today w/icons updated to fix color on app screen

Blue Today w/icons

Red Today w/icons

Green Today w/icons

OTA Links for 4.6

Purple Today 4.6

Blue Today 4.6

Red Today 4.6

Green Today 4.6

Comments welcome, and please let me know what other colors you would like.

Last edited by RaidersFan17; 02-19-10 at 12:15 PM. Reason: update links
    01-29-10 01:54 PM
    Anyway yuhh can make it an OS 4.6???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-10 07:05 PM
    Please make it compatible with 4.6!! I really like them
    01-30-10 12:12 PM
    I just download these themes for my blackberry curve 8520. However I don't know how to make it my actual theme. Anmy suggestions?

01-30-10 02:54 PM
    Use your blackberry browser to visit this page and then click the download link...after that you will have the option to download the theme and it will install automatically....after that go to options, click on themes and you should see the theme in there, just click on it and you're good to go, hope that helps
    01-30-10 08:16 PM
    purple theme is fixed for those who already downloaded it so that the blue focus icon is now purple and 4.6 versions are updated.

Enjoy!
    02-03-10 08:23 PM
    I have been looking for something like this, I saw another one with 7 icons in the row, are you able to do that with this one?

THNX!
    02-09-10 12:56 PM
    new colors added - I will work on one with more icons, which color would you like it to be in?
    02-19-10 12:16 PM
    I really like this theme but I can only get Facebook calendar information to show in my calendar. Is there a way to fix that?
    02-19-10 02:32 PM
    I really like this theme but I can only get Facebook calendar information to show in my calendar. Is there a way to fix that?
    It will only show the default calendar that you have assigned, so you must have Facebook set as your default. (This is a RIM setting, and cannot be changed by any themes unfortunately). To change your default calendar, go to Options -> Advanced Options -> Default Services and change your default calendar.
    02-19-10 06:16 PM
    Would love this in bright pink for 4.6!!!

02-19-10 09:07 PM
    Using the purple 4.6 on my 8520 - love it - wish I could have a larger font on the menus (similar to the standard menue font on the t-mobile theme) - please... :-)

02-19-10 10:09 PM
    I don't have the standard T-Mobile theme but will work on that for you

Bright pink- I will make that my next color.
    02-20-10 07:37 PM
    Could you possibly make this without the today (just bottom dock), with a weather icon in the upper right, and no profiles? In red? Hope you can been looking for one like that everywhere and can't find one. Thank you.

02-20-10 09:53 PM
    Is there a possibility you could make a version where you can have more than 5 icons at your homescreen?
    02-28-10 04:17 PM
    His can you make a version of this theme installable via DM?
    03-01-10 07:48 AM
    I dont know why , but when i try to download the 4.6 version for my 8520 it takes me to a webpage of mybbota,, and nothing happens :S please fix this !
    03-02-10 03:35 PM
    They added a short "ad" page if you wait a few seconds it will download. I am looking into a new ota host. The "ad" is a new feature I just noticed it today myself

03-02-10 05:23 PM
    They added a short "ad" page if you wait a few seconds it will download. I am looking into a new ota host. The "ad" is a new feature I just noticed it today myself

Even though I'm waiting, the link still doesn't show. It just stays on that "ad" page

03-02-10 07:50 PM
    Even though I'm waiting, the link still doesn't show. It just stays on that "ad" page

Same for me.
    Redirect works in a Browser on my Mac but not on the BB.
    Could you please upload the themes somewhere else?

Would be really glad!
    03-03-10 05:10 AM
    Same for me.
    Redirect works in a Browser on my Mac but not on the BB.
    Could you please upload the themes somewhere else?

Would be really glad!
    same for me :P
    03-03-10 04:47 PM
    best theme ive ever seen, everyone else has too complex and fancy rubbish going on: simply is best
    03-07-10 12:19 PM
    Awesome themes. Love the purple with my new purple 8530. Your theme is the only one that I've found on Crackberry that doesn't disable the media button. I agree with the other posters, an additional icon would be nice.

Question: I run BeWeather Free and put it in the last slot on my homescreen. The homescreen icon doesn't match the icon on my menu screen. I don't know if it's the theme or the app. However, if I activate the pre-loaded Verizon Zen theme, I don't have the same problem. If I replace the BeWeather icon with my internet icon and then put it back, if forces the icon to update. Any ideas?
    03-16-10 07:22 AM
    Awesome themes. Love the purple with my new purple 8530. Your theme is the only one that I've found on Crackberry that doesn't disable the media button. I agree with the other posters, an additional icon would be nice.

Question: I run BeWeather Free and put it in the last slot on my homescreen. The homescreen icon doesn't match the icon on my menu screen. I don't know if it's the theme or the app. However, if I activate the pre-loaded Verizon Zen theme, I don't have the same problem. If I replace the BeWeather icon with my internet icon and then put it back, if forces the icon to update. Any ideas?
    The one thing that other posts have mentioned to fix this is an OS upgrade. It is a theme builder problem unfortunately. I can create you a new theme that will upgrade but have the same look just give me a day or so and i'll post the release on the first post. glad you like the purple
    03-17-10 08:23 PM
    first off i want to say thanks for making the themes, they are fantastic!!

i really love the purple one however, when i download it on my 8520 it installs but doesn't seem to be compatible for my phone? it wont show up in the Themes list even though its in Applications. Please guide me on what to do if you have a solution. thanks again!
    03-18-10 10:36 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD