Hey everyone,

I'm looking to get a theme similar to the bPhone Icon theme for the 8830 Curve. Something where there are 18 icons (3 rows of 6) on screen at all times and I can scroll to all my icons without having to hit the menu button. I guess it would bypass the home screen completely... Is this even possible with the 8530??

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
    04-16-10 03:40 PM
    May be creating a theme that the application list and home screen would be identical? So you'll switch the screen but you'll don't see it... Don't know if it possible to do it PERFECTLY identical

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-10 03:45 PM
    May be creating a theme that the application list and home screen would be identical? So you'll switch the screen but you'll don't see it... Don't know if it possible to do it PERFECTLY identical

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'd like to avoid the menu button if at all possible... I haven't had to hit the menu button for probably 2-3 years so it sucks to have to hit it every time now!

I see there are some 18 icon themes out there that would probably work as a last resort. That would be close enough to replicating the home screen and the application list.
    04-16-10 03:52 PM
    You're talking about an Icon theme. RIM did away with Icon themes starting with OS 4.6. I wish they kept them too--I always used an icon theme on my previous devices. You have to have a home screen and an application screen now because you have to use a Zen or Custom theme. One of the most useful applications I have is SuperQWERTY. I tap the Q button and can launch my apps from there. I rarely have to go the application screen any more.
    04-16-10 04:24 PM
    You're talking about an Icon theme. RIM did away with Icon themes starting with OS 4.6. I wish they kept them too--I always used an icon theme on my previous devices. You have to have a home screen and an application screen now because you have to use a Zen or Custom theme. One of the most useful applications I have is SuperQWERTY. I tap the Q button and can launch my apps from there. I rarely have to go the application screen any more.
    That's what I was afraid of cause I didn't see the Icon theme anywhere! I'll have to check out SuperQwerty... Thanks for the info scottb!!
    04-19-10 11:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD