if so tell me what kind you want and ill make you .. please dont ask for fine detailing such as weather slots and smaller icons and things of that nature for i am new at theme making and havent got that far yet.... but i will do fonts diff colors and font shape and make every screen with a diff wallpaper.. i can make it to where u have NO banner. so request n ill make ur theme asap!!
    09-07-10 05:29 PM
    Tink can you pm me my wife wanted me to ask for something specific! I have all the pics to forward you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-10 09:23 AM
    Hi tink I'd love to see some girly themes, anything pretty I love hello kitty or disney and designer themes, would love to see a theme with handbags or shoes aswell, anything pink or purple my fav colours and can you do coloured text message writing aswell, I love writing my texts in a different colour like hot pink or purple, thanks so much xx

09-08-10 01:37 PM
    Tink my wife would like a Evangelion Asuka theme one where she is on a motorcycle...

09-08-10 04:45 PM
    if so tell me what kind you want and ill make you .. please dont ask for fine detailing such as weather slots and smaller icons and things of that nature for i am new at theme making and havent got that far yet.... but i will do fonts diff colors and font shape and make every screen with a diff wallpaper.. i can make it to where u have NO banner. so request n ill make ur theme asap!!
    I would please love it if u could make a pink and blingy baby phat theme. Made with the baby phat cat symbol!! I'm not real up 2 date on all the lingo for these themes I get. I just download the ones I like =) anyways my phone is 8530 curve. I've been also lookin 4 sumone 2 make me a pink girly detroit tigers theme. I had one before for my 8330 but they don't make it for my new one. Go figure ha ha!! Just let me know if u need me 2 donate or anything because I gladly will. Thank you.... Sandee

09-08-10 09:03 PM
    Can you make a purple girly theme with the name Steffanie on it???
    09-15-10 02:25 AM
    Could u make a Marilyn Monroe theme. I'm not picky. Do what u can best. Any color. My os is 5.0. Thank u.
    Last edited by ianandkirk; 09-16-10 at 05:31 PM.
    09-15-10 02:50 AM
    for my 8530 os 5.0 i can't find one anywhere or i would LOVE a WonderWoman theme - the ones that i have come across don't work with my phone thanks if you can send the OTA to iamgrl30@vzw.blackberry.net
    09-16-10 09:13 AM
    pink and brown. casual font. like the cherry blossom. hearts, custom fonts, open to interpretation...cute and fun
    09-16-10 01:21 PM
    I would love pink and cartoon like icons would be great, I to love Hello Kitty and Disney. Anything Fun !
    09-16-10 09:57 PM
    I would like one =) message me on blackberry messenger =)

09-17-10 10:51 AM
    If you guys would take a moment to look over the OP post history you will realize that she was probably a little excited about getting a new laptop and BB and thought making themes was as easy as boiling water.

Give her time to practice making themes on her own and don't pressure her with anymore requests.
    09-21-10 11:16 AM
    I would really love a theme of the little mermaid please !

09-22-10 12:08 PM
    I would love a cute pink kuromi (sanrio character) theme plzzzzz 4 the 8520. Thankyou x

05-09-11 06:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD