Bare with me here since I'm new but I wanted to know is there a Theme for the Blackberry 8530 that seperates SMS, MMS, and Messages/Missed Calls? So instead of SMS & MMS being included as 1 they will be 2 different icons?

Any help would be great.. Free or Paid theme I don't mind.. Thanks
    07-29-10 05:59 PM
    You can do that in your inbox options.
    07-29-10 07:43 PM
    sms and mms cannot be separated, that will always be in the same folder
    07-29-10 07:44 PM
    You can do that on any theme on your phone, its an option set up if you click your message icon and bring up the main menu than go to options and than go to inbox settings and uncheck the box that says SMS and MMS. That will separate the two. That way you have a SMS icon and a message icon for easier viewing. Any questions?
    07-29-10 07:45 PM
    You can do that on any theme on your phone, its an option set up if you click your message icon and bring up the main menu than go to options and than go to inbox settings and uncheck the box that says SMS and MMS. That will separate the two. That way you have a SMS icon and a message icon for easier viewing. Any questions?
    Tried exactly what you said, went Messages>Menu>Options>Inbox Settings>Unchecked the box for SMS And MMS but they still together and not separated on my phone... Thanks though..
    sms and mms cannot be separated, that will always be in the same folder
    Looks like you may be right about it.. Thanks for replying and the input...
    07-29-10 08:44 PM
    I can't think of the names at the moment, but I know I have seen some that do separate SMS and mms inboxes. If I come across them again, I'll be sure to post the names. But I do know that there are themes that exist like this.
    07-29-10 08:48 PM
    I can't think of the names at the moment, but I know I have seen some that do separate SMS and mms inboxes. If I come across them again, I'll be sure to post the names. But I do know that there are themes that exist like this.
    If you do remember the names please do post em, I'd really appreciate that alot.. Thanks much
    07-29-10 08:54 PM
    If you do remember the names please do post em, I'd really appreciate that alot.. Thanks much
    its definitely not possible with a theme, maybe an app?
    07-29-10 09:41 PM
    I do remember that of the ones I came across, I only figured it out after I downloaded and applied them. I'm sure if you google search it, you could probably fid something.
    07-29-10 11:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD