12-29-10 03:52 PM
30 12
tools
    the gap is still there. Can you can put the 3G logo back next to the signal bars?
    It has to do with your network. You are not on a cdma coverage, this logo will only work with verizon and sprint

this is the very file I posted and they emailed me an image capture, and it does show it. I said that there was a chance it wouldn't work. I tried buddy! :-)

jaydip likes this.
    12-28-10 11:25 PM
    i know. Its cool. I could deal without the bb logo. But can you fic the 3G so that its right next to the signal bars? There is still a gap in the ota link or did you fix it?
    12-28-10 11:47 PM
    i know. Its cool. I could deal without the bb logo. But can you fic the 3G so that its right next to the signal bars? There is still a gap in the ota link or did you fix it?
    That's as good as it gets without an image from you.
    12-29-10 12:08 AM
    The 3G symbol is about half an inch away from the signal bars. I tried to upload a pic using the muncher app but it asks for a URL. Is there a way you can put the 3G back next to the signal bars? You just have to move the 3G symbol to the right

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-10 12:56 AM
    Download capture it and create an account on photobucket to post pictures. File has been updated
    12-29-10 03:52 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD