First of all hello! I'm justin and I just got my first bb and I love it. If someone could help me out with a theme request it would be much appreciated! Now I don't know how hard it is to make one so if my request is ludicrous just let me know. I would love a alienware theme with more icons on the home screen with maybe a slot for the weather, and of course alienware inspired icons! Or a cadillac theme with the same features but using logos new and old! Not with cars! Anyway thanks for reading and if you will help me out thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-10 10:16 PM
    Like the cadillac idea. Hope to see someone make it.

08-25-10 07:07 AM
    Either or would be great!

08-25-10 07:22 AM
    Come on now I know one of you very smart generous souls wants to help a new fellow bb owner!

08-28-10 07:43 PM
    Ok I guess thanks anyway I guess.....

09-04-10 08:02 PM
    Result of basic search of images using "cadillac" on google

pick one

HERE

What OS do you have? Zen? Regular OS 5 icons? As a developer, I can cater a lot better if you give me specifics. I am not a magician though :-)

Not sure about your other request though. Not familiar, with the gaming world?

is it this?

If you want to get a hold of me, pm me!
    09-05-10 01:23 AM
    pm sent ! thanks for helping me out !
    09-09-10 01:29 PM
    pm sent ! thanks for helping me out !
    Are you sure you pmed me? I have no pm on my inbox nor an email telling me I have a pm
    09-09-10 03:34 PM
    yes that is the alienware i would like that as well i have a curve 8520 os 5.0.0.822 and i would like mini icons at least 10+ with extra weather slots and profile slot as wellif u could use the new icons that would be great
    09-09-10 05:49 PM
    i thought i did but i guess it didnt go through... they alienware link is on point thats what it would look like... i would love something like that with the alienware icons but like i said i dont know how much trouble it would be to change the icons but if you can that would be great!!!

if you make the cadillac one I like the cadillac emblems not the cars there is one on that screen in your link that is a off white color it has all the emblems on it!

i have this on my ipod touch something to this affect would be great!

S2day.com — iPod Touch - Alienware Theme

thanks for taking the time to help out !
    09-09-10 06:34 PM
    You've chosen not to receive pm's by the way.

I don't have those icons sorry, they do look sweet though. I will try and look for them. Post the exact image that you want for the cadillac one.
    09-10-10 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD