So this is not a major problem i suppose as the phone is still working
    Still, i bought this Ninja theme which is pretty cool and it works fine in general although on the menu page i seem to still have my last installed theme wallpaper. Im sure thi is fairly common.
    What do i do to get the "whole " theme working?
    /sol.
    07-15-10 07:42 AM
    07-15-10 08:22 AM
    hehe yeh...did you ever find any solution to the problem?
    07-15-10 08:29 AM
    Try going to the main menu, hit the menu button, and click on 'Options'... Then, scroll all the way down and click on 'Theme Defaults'... Check 'Wallpaper' and click 'Apply... See if that fixes everything. If that didn't work, try doing a battery pull.
    07-15-10 02:24 PM
    thanx, tried with the default settings but it didnt work hehe. Will probably try the battery pull then. Pull while phone is on right? and for 30 secs before puting it back? And will i have to back up everything prior to that?
    07-16-10 03:44 AM
    thanx, tried with the default settings but it didnt work hehe. Will probably try the battery pull then. Pull while phone is on right? and for 30 secs before puting it back? And will i have to back up everything prior to that?
    Yes, a battery pull is pulling the battery out of the phone while it's on. Then, put it back in after 10-30 seconds. And, no, you don't have to back-up anything when you're doing a battery pull, it's just like rebooting the phone.
    07-16-10 12:30 PM
    Yes, a battery pull is pulling the battery out of the phone while it's on. Then, put it back in after 10-30 seconds. And, no, you don't have to back-up anything when you're doing a battery pull, it's just like rebooting the phone.
    Ahh ok, I'm gonna give that att shot then! Thanx for the reply

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-10 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD