i downloaded a theme for my bb 8520, opened the bb manager on my pc, browsed for my download and added it to my bb, but now i cannot find the theme anywhere on my bb, do u think its because i downloaded a theme that wasn't compatible with my bb 8520.. that me just guessin... plz help! xx
    07-12-10 10:04 AM
    It should be under Options > Themes. If it's not there, the theme is probably not compatible with your phone or the OS you're running.
    07-12-10 10:08 AM
    so when im looking to down load a theme for my bb 8520, how will i kno if it compatible?
    07-12-10 10:12 AM
    so when im looking to down load a theme for my bb 8520, how will i kno if it compatible?
    You should know it before downloading the theme. BlackBerry theme websites usually display or show you the compatible phones and OS for a particular theme. If it doesn't show any information about the theme, I guess that only way to find out is to download it and see if it works with your phone.
    07-12-10 10:19 AM
    arhh thank u,, im probably being a pain now but how do i kno what my o.s is for my phone
    07-12-10 10:27 AM
    BB menu > Options > About

Mines on the third line down something like this... v4.6.1.314

This means mine is version 4.6, yours could be totally different but will be in the same format.
    07-12-10 11:21 AM
    arhh thank u,, im probably being a pain now but how do i kno what my o.s is for my phone
    No you're not!

I love helping people!

BB menu > Options > About

Mines on the third line down something like this... v4.6.1.314

This means mine is version 4.6, yours could be totally different but will be in the same format.
    That's how you do it...

You can also do this, compose an e-mail, on the body, type "myver" (without quotations and spaces) and hit space. You should see the model of your phone, and the OS you're running. It should look like this (MODEL/OS).
    07-12-10 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD