Hi,
    Trying to kill 2 birds with one stone so to speak....

Been designing some standard themes on plazmic. Trouble is on 8520 themes you can only do a Zen theme with no today/msg options or you can do a custom theme.
    Problem I seem to have is that I can't get the 6 icons on the front/wallpaper screen with a today/msg option.
    Am I missing something here or is it not possible with just the simple plazmic templates?

All I want is a zen theme with the 6 customisable icons but a today/msg screen.normal bb icons.wallpaper unimportnant as can use one of my own and standard blue homescreen background (or one where h/s background is same as wallpaper)

Anyone design this 4 me or tell me how I can do it easily on the plamic program?

Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 03:27 PM
    That layout will be pretty tight given the height of the native icons and then the message and calender in the Today area. It will work but you might only get 2 entries per area. You might try some 3rd party icons if you absolutely have to have both in the "Today", they're easy to find on line and pretty straight forward to incorporate into a theme.

You can also just go with the single Today for the calender and get 5 or 6 entries depending on the font and with the six icons. Then if you have "dial from home screen" turned off pushing the letter M from the homescreen will take you to your messages folder.
    10-06-09 01:22 PM
    if you pm me an email address I can send you something to work with that I made a while ago. You can see how it's put together and make changes etc..
    10-06-09 01:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD