Can anyone make a black and pink 8520 4.6 theme please, there's none on here and I really want a nice one, I will not be updating my OS to 5.0 so it need to be a 4.6 !

Or if anyone has a link to one please leave a reply.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-10 08:18 AM
    You may have to goto the store to find something in 4.6 because most themers here are at 5.0. Down grading the themes is a bit of a pain if you want it done right or the theme has to be totally rebuilt in the older version of theme builder. So it's not that we're lazy and/or don't care about the 4.6 crowd, it's just a lot of work to invest the time to make a FREE theme that we won't use & can't test. If you'd like to make a donation to one of the many themers in this forum, I'm sure anyone of us would work with you.
    DReW

04-03-10 09:55 AM
    You may have to goto the store to find something in 4.6 because most themers here are at 5.0. Down grading the themes is a bit of a pain if you want it done right or the theme has to be totally rebuilt in the older version of theme builder. So it's not that we're lazy and/or don't care about the 4.6 crowd, it's just a lot of work to invest the time to make a FREE theme that we won't use & can't test. If you'd like to make a donation to one of the many themers in this forum, I'm sure anyone of us would work with you.
    DReW

your pink and black one with the weather slot is still my fave drew
    04-03-10 01:00 PM
    DReW

I was happy to donate.

04-03-10 02:08 PM
    I was happy to donate.

I'm taking a break from creating new stuff and have taken an interest in helping you out. Which one of my existing pink themes did you want me to make for 4.6?

04-07-10 08:29 AM
    I'm taking a break from creating new stuff and have taken an interest in helping you out. Which one of my existing pink themes did you want me to make for 4.6?

It's no problem, it's ok now i make my own themes! thanks though
    04-07-10 08:33 AM
    It's no problem, it's ok now i make my own themes! thanks though
    Awesome, Good for you. Hope to see them posted here soon.
    Drew
    04-07-10 10:13 AM
    Awesome, Good for you. Hope to see them posted here soon.
    Drew
    Will do ... i'm still learning, just need to know how to add my own icons!!
    04-07-10 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD