05-09-11 02:06 PM
143 ... 456
tools
    I would like to know if you can make a simple precision orange zen theme for my curve 8530 os 5.0, the wallpaper doesnt matter since im putting a picture i have allready on my phone i just want the dock to be orange and everything else. please help.
    03-31-11 05:16 PM
    i have a blackberry 8520 OS 5.0 and would like an Arizona Wildcats basketball theme with Derrick Williams in the theme and i would also like a Florida State Seminoles football theme. Please make themes OTA. Thanks. i would reall appreciate it.
    03-31-11 07:11 PM
    If you have any requests i promise ill make the theme you want asap im on my laptop basically 24-7 let me know and ill post it to u through pm. For 85xx only ex: 8530..etc..
    Hey mine name is ayhan, i am using de dreamtorch os 6 theme on mine curve 8520 with os 5, i was wondering if u can make a theme like that with sliding dock like favotites, downloads etv, basicly what i want is to acces all apps and aplications on home screen but in torch like theme. anyways i saw your topic ans said to myself maybe this guy can fix me that

Greetings ayhan
    Email ayhan.kalay@hotmail.be plss let me know something

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-11 06:50 AM
    how about a sliding glass theme like this http://forums.crackberry.com/f154/fr...-theme-478105/

but with OS6.1 icons.... please *wink*
    04-17-11 07:10 AM
    how about a sliding glass theme like this http://forums.crackberry.com/f154/fr...-theme-478105/

but with OS6.1 icons.... please *wink*

Hey ty for that fast respond, i never expexted that some1 will respond or help, ty for the glass theme its just what i want i sownloaded it but i think there is a bug i already tried the theme before the post, if u clink on the bar next to profilies should open de sms, messages and calender not?

04-17-11 07:17 AM
    I would like a theme with an clickable clock, date and battery that show the status if possible. With an hidden dock at the top and bottom with 12 mini icons. I would like for the colors to blue and black. I would also like custom icons plz (something girly). I have an bb curve 8530 runs on os5. Thank you so much.

My email is mrsanngogetter@yahoo.com

04-18-11 12:50 AM
    Hey is it possible to create me a montreal canadiens theme for my blackberry curve 8530 ?

i also need the deadmau5 theme for it...

it will be awesome

email : ravestyle_02@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance
    04-19-11 07:58 PM
    Hello I was wondering if you can help me I've been looking everywhere for a theme for my bb 8530 specifically a virginia tech theme. And if you can make it is it possible to have 6 icons hidden dock as well as a weather slot for os 5.0? I'd be forever great

Email is nov2978@gmail.com

Bruce

04-20-11 12:33 PM
    Heya, what's up? If you're still taking requests, I'd like a theme with a big HTC style flip clock, a large weather slot between the hour and minutes like it is on the HTC phones. That's it for the homescreen. I'd like for it to have OS 6.1 icons also, if possible. I have a Curve 3G 9300 running 5.0.0.955. My email is islandfever2009@gmail.com. Thanks!

04-20-11 11:31 PM
    I would like to request a Calliou theme!? He's from PBS television and my Drop-kick-Murphy daughter Elle...LOVES and I mean LOVES him. Lemme know if that works? If not a Big Lebowski theme would be "theme of the Month, Week, Year" !!!

04-24-11 11:46 AM
    If you have any requests i promise ill make the theme you want asap im on my laptop basically 24-7 let me know and ill post it to u through pm. For 85xx only ex: 8530..etc..
    how about a linux/unix theme or something on those lines .... Been looking for one but I haven't found one

04-24-11 05:37 PM
  12. claire.copeland33@yahoo.co.uk's Avatar
    Hello, Hope I'm putting this in the correct place. would i be able to have a Marilyn Monroe theme. There was a couple i liked in the BlackBerry Curve 8530/8520 Themes forum but i can't seem to get them anymore and was wondering if anyone could do them.

one was like a purple background with pics of monroe and lovely app buttoms.
    04-26-11 10:59 AM
    Hi I'm Nica would like to request a very pink theme preferably choco cat and tokidoki pink menus icons banners and pls don't change the font. Please pin me if you had it done thanks 21b224a9 love u

04-30-11 03:54 AM
    I would love a Nashville Predators theme. If you could do several mini icons that would be even better! I have pictures from a game if you would like to use them. Thank you!!!!

P.s. If it helps, #35 Pekka Rinne is my favorite player ;-)

04-30-11 07:43 AM
    would you mind making a superwoman theme. Nice and clean! Thanks
    05-05-11 02:58 PM
    looking for a windows 7 theme, that looks like the inspirat theme by elecite
    thanks a lot
    05-07-11 05:57 AM
    Hi if ur still tahing requests would it b possible 2 do me a hello kitty cupcakes theme with different pics on each screen and just pink n girly plz I have a 8520 os 5.0 n my email is hunnibunni@mobileemail.vodafone.net thanks so much if u can x

05-08-11 08:40 AM
    I want a nba boston celtics theme with kevin garnett, ray allen, paul pierce, rajon rondo & shaq

and a windows7 ultimate theme with a start botton.

Tanks.. I hope you can do that for me

bless
    05-09-11 02:06 PM
143 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD