05-09-11 02:06 PM
143 ... 23456
tools
    I was wondering if you had a chicago bears & cubs theme done already that I could get for my 8530. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-10 04:30 PM
    Hi! I've been looking for a cute aries theme...all the ones I've found are all red or black,I wanted something more girly with pink,purple,black....if you could make that...thanks

11-02-10 06:26 PM
    Just curious if you could make a Sons of Anarchy theme for the curve 8520?
    I'm in love with the show, but there aren't that many themes for that model out there.
    01-07-11 08:50 PM
    Just curious if you could make a Sons of Anarchy theme for the curve 8520?
    I'm in love with the show, but there aren't that many themes for that model out there.

Did you get a chance to search this forum yet? FREE - Sons of Anarchy - 85XX - OS 5.0
    01-07-11 08:52 PM
    I would like a theme that is like the hedone playbook theme or blackberry playbook. With the sliding screens also the slide to unlock feature like the iphone at the home screen. Please and thank you. Can you send the ota link to my email kirklander5@hotmail.com thank you for your time

01-09-11 03:47 AM
    I would like a theme that is like the hedone playbook theme or blackberry playbook. With the sliding screens also the slide to unlock feature like the iphone at the home screen. Please and thank you. Can you send the ota link to my email kirklander5@hotmail.com thank you for your time

I've seen some premium themes that mimic the playbook, but haven't seen any free. I'm also not sure a slide to unlock is a good idea on an 8530. I press and hold the mute button to lock my keypad.
    01-12-11 01:32 AM
    I would luv a young jeezy theme. With a 3g icon anthing else is up to you thx
    01-12-11 02:19 AM
    hi there! could you make an Fallout theme for 8520 or os 5.0
    cause everything on this web site that had an fallout theme couldn't be downloaded anymore so if you could make a new good one that would be sweeet!!!
    01-12-11 07:02 PM
    can you make a HTC sense for bb 8520 OS 5?
    and edit the call background too.
    01-14-11 11:05 PM
    It would be nice to find a cool Coca Cola theme. There is one in circulation but its the worst theme ever. I'm an extreme Coke fan. I'd be willing to pay for an awesome theme. Here is my pin if you need it. Just let me know in the add. 31380DF1

01-15-11 12:50 AM
    i have really been looking 4 a good michael jackson theme 4 my blackberry curve 8530
    01-18-11 07:39 PM
    i've really been wanting a wizards of waverly place theme
    01-19-11 12:52 AM
    Could you do a wiz khalifa theme and betty boop theme

01-21-11 01:38 AM
    If you have any requests i promise ill make the theme you want asap im on my laptop basically 24-7 let me know and ill post it to u through pm. For 85xx only ex: 8530..etc..
    I would love to have a USMC theme, os 5.0 OTA
    Hope u have time and can do it.

01-29-11 11:37 AM
    Is it possible to make a Lady Gaga theme? I have been looking for a halfway decent one and they're hard to find! Please let me know, many thanks!
    01-29-11 04:00 PM
    hi mate, can you make a simple them for me pls.....as a request
    what I like is a standard theme from curve 8520, same as precision zen but its vertical angle with a small icons on the left, the icons I would like to have is contact,messages and lastly calendar.I would like the (messages and calendar) show msgs and calendar event. this icons are very important for me in every day life...

thanking you in advance
    cheers brother
    01-29-11 05:21 PM
    If you have any requests i promise ill make the theme you want asap im on my laptop basically 24-7 let me know and ill post it to u through pm. For 85xx only ex: 8530..etc..
    hi mate, can you make a simple them for me pls.....as a request
    what I like is a standard theme from curve 8520, same as precision zen but its vertical angle with a small icons on the left, the icons I would like to have is contact,messages and lastly calendar.I would like the (messages and calendar) show msgs and calendar event. this icons are very important for me in every day life...

thanking you in advance
    cheers brother
    01-29-11 05:27 PM
    If you are still making 8530 themes, I would very much appreciate an Orlando Magic (NBA Basketball) Theme. I will donate $10 to your Paypal account for a good theme. Mike

01-29-11 07:11 PM
    i please need a winberry 7 theme like th one for bold and storm: WinBerry 7 Ultimate, Free BlackBerry Windows 7 Theme - My Daily Softwares Can you please make one? i've been looking now for 2weeks and i cant find one like this one
    02-01-11 10:57 AM
    Hey tink i have a bb curve 8520 n i would like to know if u can get a matrix animated theme for me....thanks
    My pin is 22848C6A

02-04-11 01:42 PM
    Yeah! If you could hook me up with a HALO REACH "glow" theme that would be awsome!! Or any others from HALO REACH!

02-09-11 04:14 PM
    hey i was wondering if you could do a menu just like the Zen one with the icons across the bottem that the curve comes with but be able to put a picture behind the main menu and also if its possible to have the i cons be green. That would be awsome if its possible. oh and my phone is a 8530 curve
    02-09-11 11:01 PM
    I am looking for a Capt Jack Sparrow one,a pink black and white zebra one,or a cute hello kitty one. I have a boost bb 8530 and my pin is 32525951
    02-10-11 12:08 AM
    hey i would like to hope i'm not troubling you much here, but i would like to have a replica of Torch with OS 6 icons exactly like the original, with weather slot and with hidden today if possible. addition to that, i would like the theme to have multi-homescreens exactly like the torch, eg. there is a main homescreen, if u slide the trackpad left u get ur most recent used apps/icons, if u slide it right u get all ur favorite apps. if possible please make it run smooth so that it wont slag the phone....... *phew*...... that sounds like a lot huh? lol ....... pls bra make one like that and i bet u will get tons of downloads and positive response......one last thing, make it *free* ........lol
    02-10-11 12:11 AM
    Any chance on a mini slide icon theme for the 8520 or do you know of any all ready on here and for zip file too as well as OTA
    02-12-11 02:03 PM
143 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD