Hey People!
    I havent been on CrackBerry for a while and i thought i would take some theme requests!
    I can do most things on themes but the only thing i cant do is hidden todays... if you would like a theme without the hidden today i would be happy to make and i would be really greatfull if anyone could show me how to or link a tutorial on how to make a hidden today!

Ask Away!

Also check out my youtube channel where i will be making tutorials on how to make themes Ninconpoopian's Channel - YouTube

Thanks!
    01-04-12 04:07 PM
    Any requests?!?!
    01-06-12 01:25 PM
    dreamtorch theme with os7 icons..................i dont know why but why do theme makers always ignore this request
    01-06-12 01:42 PM
    or do a simple 0s7 icons and 0s6 icons theme, wallpaper freindly, and no transitions or changes, just a simple theme with the icons

thanks
    01-06-12 01:44 PM
    ok i will get right on that... i will do the dream torch one but this one that i made is kind of similar to your other request...

MyBBOTA.com Download - 12 Mini Icon Theme

thanks!
    01-06-12 04:43 PM
    Hi Uzi
    I see your skills are improving & your themes are starting to look really good.
    Would you be able to have a go at a Windows 7 theme with mini "windows" icons that stack vertically down the left of the screen & a status bar at the bottom of the screen with time date & notification icons.

This would be my perfect theme!

Thanks in advance
    01-07-12 04:15 AM
    ok i will start that as soon as i finish the other one
    01-07-12 01:01 PM
    Hi I was hoping you could make a sanrio theme for me plz, if you can I will give you more details but its pretty straight forward. Ill look forward to your reply and tia

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-12 01:28 PM
    Thanks Uzi

I look forward 2 seeing it
    01-08-12 03:31 AM
    Starting The windows 7 theme now but this one might take me quite a while.... if you would like to see how i made the other one check out my youtube channel... Ninconpoopian's Channel - YouTube
    01-08-12 11:45 AM
    Hey UziMoney,
    Can I make a request please?
    Please make a 8520 themes.
    It's Sprint Cup Series with picture of Jamie McMurray #1 with his car.
    Make it with OS6/7 icons and also very nice background on it. Put also battery level and nice fonts.
    Thank you so much.
    05-22-12 08:54 PM
    Hey UziMoney,
    Can I make a request please?
    Please make a 8520 themes.
    It's Sprint Cup Series with picture of Jamie McMurray #1 with his car.
    Make it with OS6/7 icons and also very nice background on it. Put also battery level and nice fonts.
    Thank you so much.
    Themes BlackBerry Curve 8520 you download it here
    05-24-12 08:27 PM
    Could you make me a theme wif a clean homescreen..nothing on it except a small banner that can fit the notifications and the date in it side by side? Wif everything else in the theme being the defalut of the Precision Zen theme?
    05-25-12 02:23 AM
    Hey maybe a Mac OSX theme and theme media button works.
    Last edited by imatt9; 05-25-12 at 03:23 PM.
    05-25-12 03:21 PM
    I'm still searching for a kick a$$ Star Wars theme, i have friends who have the 99x0 model devices and they have a very nice theme running where the light saber is the battery meter (all the way across the screen) and can have the colors changed, mini-bar style. I would pay handsomely for such a theme on my 8530.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Crackberry Forums
    05-25-12 03:29 PM
    ok i will get right on that... i will do the dream torch one but this one that i made is kind of similar to your other request...

MyBBOTA.com Download - 12 Mini Icon Theme

thanks!
    Plz do the dreamtorch & plz use os6.1 icons & when can we expect 2 see it?
    05-27-12 05:43 AM
    Hey UziMoney can you make me a fc barcelona theme for me bb 8520 curve os5??plzplz if you can i will give you more details how it must look like.sorry about my english.ii will wait for youre request.thanx.
    06-01-12 07:34 PM
    dreamtorch theme with os7 icons..................i dont know why but why do theme makers always ignore this request
    I tot by now this theme wud b made or myb its hard creating a dreamtorch with os7 icons but it wud b nice if we where told
    06-11-12 08:02 AM
    Hi can you do a car theme with os6 icons with a dock for free thanks
    06-16-12 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD