07-02-11 10:59 AM
90 1234
tools
    Okay carber

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-10 10:44 PM
    Nicari, your theme is done and I posted a thread of it. Its called "OS6-Ulti" sorry for the wait, but I hope you love it! and everyone else who would like to use it also!

11-06-10 01:12 AM
    I would like a bottom dock happy bunny theme. With the bottom dock hidden and when scrolling over the calendar and messages it shows ur appointments and new messages. Thanks in advance

11-06-10 10:13 AM
    Hye there..can I get a marijuana theme for bb curve 8520..a simple 1 will be good

11-07-10 05:10 AM
    Hey stuckinamerica just wanted to see if u knew when u would start making my theme

11-07-10 06:09 AM
    Hahahahahahahahah gabriel, I will definitely take that request that's quite an idea! And tibunni, cute zebra theme coming up any special requests though? Hidden dock? Sliding dock? Weather slot?

11-07-10 10:01 AM
    Hey I'm new 2 here and figure 2 give it a shot! I would loves 2 have a dragon theme on my ph so bad I never find anything for dragon! I just want a simple theme with black background or purple background w dragon it can b black or gray but I'm crazy about purple blue black gold and dark gray. No pink though. My bb is curve 8530 5.0 hope u will find some times 2 do this since u have so many requests!!!! If I have a computer I would try do my own theme since I used 2 do a lot of graphics before. Thanks! Keep up w ur great works! Oh yea I do hv weather slot on my ph! Hidden docks I aint crazy abt but w ten oR less icons I luv it! But I'm not picky! I just want to Be happy with theme on my phone!

11-07-10 12:38 PM
    Got it but hey, here's my pin: 315D3B3C
    Just add me on blackberry messenger, and we'll go over it on there. It seems you have a lot of speculations of this theme you want, but nothing I can't do so I'll have it to you as soon as possible.

11-07-10 12:47 PM
    Banksy theme pleaaaase
    11-07-10 12:57 PM
    Hello! I've actually been wanting this theme for awhile and can't find it anywhere (I run OS 4.6, so it's hard to find themes). What I'm looking for is a simple L theme with OS 6 icons/notification, hidden today, weather slot, and if possible keyboard shortcuts for sms, facebook, and twitter. Also if it isn't too much could everything be purple? It's my favorite colour.

Add me on bbm if you want to talk about it

pin: 22dd3ac7

11-07-10 01:32 PM
    U are awesome! My pin is 316A415E so u know its me

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!

11-07-10 01:40 PM
    Anytime!

11-07-10 03:32 PM
    Hey, do you still have a lot of themes to make? Just wanted to know if you had an idea of how many you had to make before getting to mine, thanks

11-07-10 05:59 PM
    I would looveeee a Fallout 3 theme like the one they have for the BB 83xx
    Thank you so much!!
    11-07-10 06:02 PM
    Okay! Nicari's theme is done, so now onto making a call of duty black ops theme which shouldn't take long

11-08-10 12:20 PM
    Or... I will do the fallout 3 theme since so many people are asking me. I'm going to work on it as soon as I can!

11-08-10 12:21 PM
    A call of duty theam would b nice

11-08-10 02:12 PM
    Ya actually hidden dock, and a weather slot would be great too!! Do u know how to make hidden today?

11-08-10 07:27 PM
    I will like to request a nice up to date Washington Redskins theme.
    Using OS 6 Icons and be more on the dark side a little plus a weather slot on the screen .

If this can be made i will appreciate it !

Thank You
    11-08-10 07:42 PM
    Ya actually hidden dock, and a weather slot would be great too!! Do u know how to make hidden today?

Okay, I will get started tomorrow. And sadly... No :/ but I will get all I can to do good

And flawsey, I will do that. Do you want a hidden dock?

11-08-10 08:19 PM
    Oh and Flawsey. Just to let you know, that is awesome because me and my fiance are washington redskins fans

11-08-10 08:25 PM
    Ok thanks again so much stuckinamerica! And that's pok about the hidden today, I just thought I would ask! I'm super excited!!

11-09-10 01:49 AM
    Yup tibunni, I'll get started on yours right after the call of duty black ops theme the call of duty theme will be done tomorrow at the most so its not that much more of a wait

11-10-10 10:15 PM
    hey could you make me a eeyore theme please, for my 8520 cheers
    11-11-10 12:39 PM
    I would really like a cute christmas theme or a winnie the pooh christmas theme pink based. Whenever you got the time! Thanks in advance. I can be more specific too. Just msg me

11-11-10 05:30 PM
90 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD