Two winnie the pooh themes in a row haha I got it but hey, add me on bbm! My pin is 315D3B3C

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-10 05:32 PM
    I would love too see a purple, white, n black theme with a bottom dock, 6 icon user friendly so we can change icon apps too what we want. And a REALLY cute girly font maybe the battery meter solid w the percentage of batter life left. Ex. 90%. I have a 8530 os 5.0 and if it could be ota that be great!

11-12-10 11:14 AM
    I would really appreciate a hot Pink precision theme. Extremely simple. OS 5.0 Curve 8520. Maybe with the font being a small size 8 Comic Sans MS. I would love that. =) please consider it...thank you
    Last edited by liddlefranz; 11-12-10 at 11:52 AM.
    11-12-10 11:49 AM
    Ok thanx so much stuckinamerica! I can't wait!!

11-12-10 11:52 PM
    I have some free time and I've been practicing making themes and I must say I've gotten pretty good so I would like to take some theme requests and see how you all will like them... I do have tests and studying I have to do so if its a long wait then if you can just bear with me but I'll be very happy to make one for ya so start shootin some ideas!

Ok,,,,I would like a droid or iphone theme with sliding homescreens,,,,PLEASE =/

11-13-10 08:58 AM
    hey have been lookin all over for a basic and simple theme that has as many icons on home screen> i found one with 4/5 on left and right side of home screen and 3/4 on bottom of home screen. i am using the basic "L" theme right now. i have a curve 8530. any luck you modifying that one for me. i would be forever in ur debt matt
    11-13-10 10:24 AM
    I've been hunting for a John Deere theme, using the traditional colors. I know this probably looks like I'm being picky, but I've just had a lot of time to think about it while I've been searching.
    OS 5.0 8530
    Scrolling/Hidden dock if possible
    Customized icons if possible (small tractors?) Or OS6 icons if not possible
    A hidden today screen for messages and calendar
    Different pics as background for main, home, inbound, outbound and locked screens, a combination of historical and new tractors (I can find pictures if you would like, but possible tractor styles are:
    modern: 425 (garden style), 7530,1966 5020 standard, 4430, 4400 (or some other backhoe).
    Historical: 1935 model A or BW, 1939 model A, waterloo boy,
    Colors: john deere green and yellow

11-24-10 04:51 PM
    Plz could u do a cute pink choccocat theme for me I have a 8520 n I dnt mind wot u do as I'm sure ull do a gr8 job thanx xx

05-08-11 10:15 AM
    Can you make a army theme? for Blackberry curve 8520. thanks!
    06-01-11 10:54 PM
    Hey can u do a Armani or Armani | Exchange theme

06-20-11 04:54 PM
    IF and only IF you have time, I would like a Civil War/Gettysburg theme. No special dock, a weather slot and profile slot would be great. I will completely understand if you have reached your theme making limit!

06-20-11 11:36 PM
    would love it if you could make the Dreamtorch/6 Dot x Theme with os7/6.1 icons, that would be awesome mate but if uve stopped making them it dont matter.

Thank You
    06-21-11 08:57 AM
    would love it if you could make the Dreamtorch/6 Dot x Theme with os7/6.1 icons, that would be awesome mate but if uve stopped making them it dont matter.

Thank You
    Free download here Themes BlackBerry Curve 8530
    06-21-11 09:30 AM
    Star Wars Storm Troopers... as many as you can get from episode I to episode VI... thank you !
    06-30-11 08:01 AM
    I was wondering if you could make me a really good 2Pac theme?

I use 5.0 ... I don't care what ya do but for pictures (I can't post or I would) if you could use one with him in a chair for the home screen.

You can email me at: [email protected] if ya got any questions or what not ?:-)

Oh thank you so much for anyone who does this, you'd be making my day big time ?:-)

07-02-11 09:59 AM
90 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD