But hey! You can just give me your number haha much easier in the wonderful world of text

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-10 06:17 PM
    could you please make me a wiz khalifa theme if not can you please make me a kobe bryant theme? thanks in and advance
    10-29-10 07:21 PM
    Stuckinamerica, you're funny lol you can keep posting on here and ill keep checking ;p take your time with my theme and just let me know whenever you've it's all done and pertiful lol thanks again for your hardwork

10-29-10 08:40 PM
    Could you please do a Gilmore Girls theme? OS 5.0 Thanks

10-29-10 08:51 PM
    Another update! sandeeta, your theme is going into myBBOTA.com in a minute, its done so just hold tight!

I went 2 mybbota.com and it wouldn't let me download it. How am I gonna get this wonderful theme? Get back at me and let me know what 2 do =} Thanx again!!!!

10-29-10 09:15 PM
    Hold on tight mybbota.com is being a real **** :/ I have to resubmit it! :/

10-29-10 10:02 PM
    Hold on tight mybbota.com is being a real **** :/ I have to resubmit it! :/

Ok!! I like 2 say thanx a lot so once again my friend thank u very much =)

10-29-10 10:34 PM
    Now that you're finished w/sandeeta's theme, am I next? Huh, huh, huh? Am I? Am I? Lol I hope I'm next in line for a theme because I can't wait to see how beautiful it's going to be.

10-30-10 12:35 AM
    Hey stuckinamerica thanks so much for taking on my request! I haven't been on in a couple days because sprint had to order me a new BB because my other one stopped recognizing my charger, but I get on here like everyday so I will just keep looking, keep me posted please! Also don't worry about the mini icons!!

10-31-10 03:43 AM
    hold tight you guys, i'll work on nicari's theme today!
    10-31-10 09:50 AM
    oh and sandeeta, i'm still working on how to get your theme up and running. i'm good with the themes, but i still gotta get a good understanding of what i'm doing wrong... haha
    10-31-10 09:52 AM
    oh and sandeeta, i'm still working on how to get your theme up and running. i'm good with the themes, but i still gotta get a good understanding of what i'm doing wrong... haha
    That's cool sweetness!! Aint in no hurry!! Just take ur time and do ur best =)

10-31-10 11:54 AM
    Your theme is done sandeeta.
    10-31-10 12:37 PM
    Hey! Can you make me a Montreal Canadiens theme? A rly rly nice one for the 8530, 5.0? Been looking for one forever! Thanks so much!
    11-01-10 08:27 PM
    Hey stuck, I just wanted to say I hope you didn't take me seriously when I was asking if I was next in line after sandeeta. I was just joking and hope you didn't feel like I was rushing you. I was trying to be like the"dobkey in shrek" when he says "me, me, pick meeeeee". Lol. Take your time w/my theme and just let me know whenever you're done. Oh, btw, I like your iphone eternity theme.

11-02-10 11:06 AM
    Nicari,
    Actually I'm just going in the order of when you all asked. And you're next on the list

11-02-10 01:27 PM
    Am I next?
    11-02-10 03:06 PM
    I actually have a lot of themes to do so it will be a while :/

11-02-10 03:23 PM
    Your theme is done sandeeta.
    Thanx soooo much!! I left u reply the other day saying how beautiful it was.... Wonder why I didn't post it!! I loooove it!! Thanx again =). Sandee

11-02-10 07:39 PM
    Just wanted to say thanks so much again stuckinamerica! Im excited for my theme! But please take ur time, no rush at all!
    11-02-10 11:15 PM
    I can't wait for my theme! I'm so excited to see what it looks like..I can't wait! Aaghh! Lol

11-03-10 02:03 PM
    Haha yup! I'm working on it now and it looks amazing! But it won't be done until tomorrow or more because there are some svg's I might put in. It'll be a surprise okay? I hope you love it! So keep your eyes out!

11-03-10 02:34 PM
    Yeah!!! Lol I have no idea what an svg is but that's fine. I trust your judgement seeing as I wouldn't know the first thing about making a theme. Surprise? Yeah! I love surprises as long as they're good ones. I'm sure ill love it so much ill probably be asking you to make me more themes in the future. Haha. Ill be checking tomorrow so it better be done. Lmao j/k ciao ;p

11-03-10 06:28 PM
    Haha well nicari, your theme is done. I just have some bugs to fix that I spotted out and it will be up by tonight

11-05-10 07:47 PM
    I sure would like an Iowa Hawkeye Theme for my 8530
    11-05-10 07:59 PM
90 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD