Hi everyone I'm an ametuer theme developer and I'm taking one theme request first post gets it and I will need wallpaper icons ect. I wil try to do my best.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-11 05:44 PM
    Hi, id like a theme with a scrolling hidden dock, NO today, weather slot, transitions and if possible custom meters . I'll provide wallpaper + icons.

Last edited by zeteabag; 06-30-11 at 06:12 PM.
    06-30-11 06:05 PM
    That's wonderful any specific icons I can do iphone ones if u want and how many icons in da dock email me da icons nd wallpaper monkey-monk@hotmail.co.uk and I don't no bout custom meters but will try

And of course it wil b free

06-30-11 06:14 PM
    Would you be able to make an iphone simulator like theme w/dark background and small font, w/transitions, and possibly multiple homescreens? (With iphone icons of course) Just wondering.

07-01-11 06:43 AM
    Can try but dnt no how 2 domultiple hme scrns but wil try mite take some time tho

07-01-11 11:46 AM
    Can try but dnt no how 2 domultiple hme scrns but wil try mite take some time tho

Greatly appreciated!

07-01-11 02:16 PM
    Starting it 2day wil take a couple of days cuz da other guy didn't emailk me if u want any specific wallpaper email me if u dnt dnt

07-01-11 04:02 PM
    That's wonderful any specific icons I can do iphone ones if u want and how many icons in da dock email me da icons nd wallpaper monkey-monk@hotmail.co.uk and I don't no bout custom meters but will try

And of course it wil b free

Iphone icsons are fine, i will send you an wallpaper. Im busy at work so i"m not rly replying fast. Ill send you the wallpaper sunday. And 18 icons if possible

07-01-11 05:01 PM
    Starting it 2day wil take a couple of days cuz da other guy didn't emailk me if u want any specific wallpaper email me if u dnt dnt

Thanks again in advance!

I would love small font, possible fading transitions, transparent menus, multiple homescreens not necessary, a dark background for the app and call screen, (Grayish mist or something cool), user defined homescreen wallpaper, and homescreen as close to the iphone 4 as possible. Let me know if you can do that?!?

07-01-11 05:29 PM
    I can do most of it but cuz I'm new 2 thm developin it mite take me til da end of the week so srry bout that but wil tr2 make it gd

07-01-11 07:43 PM
    I can also do like some small icons if u want

07-01-11 07:45 PM
    Maybe 2 versions? Regular sized icon set, and Small Icon with sliding/hiding dock/Left to Right, or vice/versa? I trust your judgment...

07-01-11 10:56 PM
    Ok I think having small and big icond really makes a theme look bad and I hav seen many of dem so I will stick to normal sized

And btw I'm kinda busy aswell cuz I'm 13 so I hav to go to school so it wil take some time

07-02-11 06:14 AM
    Can I hav da wallpaper plz

07-02-11 02:58 PM
    I Want IPhone Theme xD

Can I Have It ?

07-02-11 03:44 PM
    Wen its done will make a thread k

07-02-11 06:20 PM
    Hi everyone I'm an ametuer theme developer and I'm taking one theme request first post gets it and I will need wallpaper icons ect. I wil try to do my best.

Hi their do you do girly themes if so I'd love a sanrio cinnamaroll theme plz ,I don't mind how its done just girly n pink would b perfect ! Hope u can and thanks in case xx

07-09-11 11:40 AM
    I can do any specific wallpapers, icons, or meters

07-09-11 08:51 PM
    I can do any specific wallpapers, icons, or meters

Hi I'd love a sanrio cinnamaroll theme I have a wallpaper you could use and I'd love a coloured battery indicator to match it and the icons and other things I'd rather leave to you as you'll know what looks best ! I could email you the wallpaper if that's ok , let me know if you dnt mind making it for me . And thanks incase you can x

07-10-11 11:41 AM
    Could someone please make a theme wit hearts in neon bright color with a black background? Its for a OS 5, with all of the common features but OS 6 icons! Also...when i scroll over a message, i want it 2 be a bright neon color of your choice! PLEASE & THANK-U!!!

07-10-11 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD