I am looking for a Super Mario Brothers theme for a BB Curve 8530. I have only found one, which I purchased from the Crackberry Store.. not for me because it's completely scattered and has fixed icons on the homescreen. Ik I'm probably sounding picky, but this is one that I've found and LOVE but is not compatible with my phone...once again. I love that the icons are relevant to the application. Super Mario Brothers 3 theme for BlackBerry | BlackBerry Cool

Is there anyone that can help me out?? I also loved NancyDrews theme buuuutt not compatible for the new curve I would love Zen style as well.
    06-27-10 04:22 PM
    06-27-10 06:37 PM
    Yeah, thats the one that I had purchased and I like it but I want more. More graphics, better icons, a little more to it ya know? Thats why I really like that other one on the link I posted. Its more "sophisticated" I guess? Thank you though!
    06-27-10 09:58 PM
    Forgive for asking, but have you tried downloading the one you linked? It says it is for Curves as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-10 10:07 PM
    Yeah, thats the one that I had purchased and I like it but I want more. More graphics, better icons, a little more to it ya know? Thats why I really like that other one on the link I posted. Its more "sophisticated" I guess? Thank you though!
    Oh, well, I will look for more and post them here as soon as I see one.
    06-27-10 10:18 PM
    Yes. I cannot download it though because it has a compatible devices option and I chose mine and it says that it isn't. Also, I would not particularly want to pay 10 dollars for it lol.

Thanks Mangcool!!
    06-27-10 10:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD