My latest theme, built with people who are always on the go in mind.

It is a replica of the theme, HedoneDesign B3, but it is not a stolen theme.

It has a fixed messages and calender on the homescreen, along with shortcuts to profiles and manage connections. It also has 5 icons which are customisable.

Wallpapers are not customisable, but i'm sure with requests and a wallpaper i may consider editing it to suit you.

Comes with fade transition, so battery life may be effected.

SimpleBB also has a hotkey shortcut (space) to the search, just to make life easier for you.

Credits go to Blackberry Theme Lab | Be The Scientist for the OS 6 icons.

Feedback is most welcome, and requests may be considered.

OTA Link

Last edited by danieljtmcleod1989; 12-28-10 at 08:50 PM.
    tranpqvu likes this.
    12-28-10 05:21 PM
    How did you manage to have the calendar section to be 320 pixels on width? or does part of it go over the icons? Theme builder by default I believe allows you to manipulate the height but not the width, Also, is the dock part of the icons fixed? hidden dock? sliding dock?
    12-28-10 06:15 PM
    The dock is fixed icons, and as for the calender, if you edit the actual jpeg width you use for the caret, then you can resize the today icon. I used Paint.Net and just kept resizing the caret jpeg 1 pixel at a time until i got the required width. The caret i created is 260x20, the standard caret is 320x22. Hope this helps.
    arsenalsocal likes this.
    12-28-10 06:21 PM
    907 Error when downloading! Invalid cod file!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-10 06:40 PM
    The dock is fixed icons, and as for the calender, if you edit the actual jpeg width you use for the caret, then you can resize the today icon. I used Paint.Net and just kept resizing the caret jpeg 1 pixel at a time until i got the required width. The caret i created is 260x20, the standard caret is 320x22. Hope this helps.
    The stock caret is a .png though not a .jpeg So that's the key uh? I have colored the caret many times, but I have never thought about resizing it. Also, another great idea to resize the banners, Thanks for the tips!
    12-28-10 06:56 PM
    sorry i meant to say png, don't know why i said jpeg lol but yeah you get what i mean anyways
    12-28-10 06:58 PM
    sorry i meant to say png, don't know why i said jpeg lol but yeah you get what i mean anyways
    Yeah, I hear you! or read you for that matter!
    12-28-10 07:05 PM
    just a quick question, by any chance do you know of any other ota hosting sites apart from mybbota, for some reason none of my themes will work from there atm :S
    12-28-10 07:16 PM
    Dude check your cod files! Didn't you read what I posted?

12-28-10 07:22 PM
    How do i go about that, just export them again? I'm still quite a newbie at this so any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated
    12-28-10 07:25 PM
    Arsenal might know!

12-28-10 07:34 PM
    How do i go about that, just export them again? I'm still quite a newbie at this so any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated
    On theme builder go:

1.) File + export, you will get a little box
    2.) Make sure you are exporting to the same folder you had your previous files, make sure "Publish for Web (OTA)", as well as "overwrite existing files" are selected and that the Target OS is 5.0.
    3). Log-on unto your OTA server or where ever you are hosting the files and upload those new files once again, make sure you select the .jad file "ONLY" to make the OTA

4.) If OTA url changed, paste that new url here, if your site uses same urls, then you should be good to do now.
    danieljtmcleod1989 likes this.
    12-28-10 07:36 PM
    Thanks arsemal for that bit of knowledge on how to make an ota work! hehehe! MR.Arsenalsocal in da house! Again!

12-28-10 07:52 PM
    I've exported the files again, now i'm just waiting for the ota to be approved, thanks arsenal.
    12-28-10 08:03 PM
    I've exported the files again, now i'm just waiting for the ota to be approved, thanks arsenal.
    I suggest you start using bbthemelab's ota service, that way you are responsible for your ota's and don't have to wait on anyone to approve them
    12-28-10 08:27 PM
    Original OTA Link is up and running. Thanks arsenal for your very helpful advice
    12-28-10 09:01 PM
    ...Great theme. I was very excited to see this because I've wanted the B3 theme but don't want to pay $7 for it. Its very smple and clean & probably as close as anyones gonna get to the actual thing. So, awesome job. But, I do have 1 request. Can you make it a little shinier? Add some depth? It seems so flat. Just an opinion. And also the transions do not work. Which, really isn't a huge deal, but I personaly really enjoy transitions. I think it looks neat.

12-29-10 02:41 AM
    Great work!! Really like this theme.. Pleased you make it.. Can't wait your next theme.. Stll want to make hedone design replica?

12-29-10 04:24 AM
    Hey Daniel are you gonna make any updates or tweaks to this theme? I really love it. Straight business!!!!

12-31-10 08:10 AM
    There is more to some from this theme yet, like a sliding dock (once i figure how to do it lol), sharper graphics, my own modified battery icon, and i'm sure others ideas will spring to mind. At present i have been focusing my attention on a new theme, a windows 7 basic ui replica, but i also plan on modifying ALL of my themes once that is complete. If you have any ideas which i would be very grateful for, please do not hesitate to let me know
    12-31-10 11:29 AM
    Suggestions. Well, wish it was a little wallpaper friendly if possible. Also, the menus to be slightly transparent. And the app screen highlighted button/icon not to be so.....square? More like the homescreen's.

01-01-11 11:15 PM
    There is more to some from this theme yet, like a sliding dock (once i figure how to do it lol), sharper graphics, my own modified battery icon, and i'm sure others ideas will spring to mind. At present i have been focusing my attention on a new theme, a windows 7 basic ui replica, but i also plan on modifying ALL of my themes once that is complete. If you have any ideas which i would be very grateful for, please do not hesitate to let me know

Sliding Dock (video) with code - Matt Ginsberg, just change the code to -320 on the x-axis and on how many icons you decide to use. I've read that if you go over 18 icons, the icons don't work as well due to the phone's memory
    Last edited by arsenalsocal; 01-02-11 at 12:29 AM.
    01-02-11 12:26 AM
    Sliding Dock (video) with code - Matt Ginsberg, just change the code to -320 on the x-axis and on how many icons you decide to use. I've read that if you go over 18 icons, the icons don't work as well due to the phone's memory
    Brilliant, exactly what i needed. Arsenal, your like a local hero
    01-02-11 07:08 AM
    Is this theme for OS 5, or will it work on OS 4.6?
    01-05-11 12:05 PM
    Its for os 5, i tried to port it for 4.6 but there were 24 error messages!!
    01-05-11 12:15 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD