Looking for a cute hot pink and zebra theme. Just simple blac k and white zebra backgrounds for main screen, lock screen, menus, n search bars; stuff like that and a cute girly font that's hot pink and hot pink focus icons.I have looked everywhere for what I want n I can't seem to find it! If someone could please make this for me in the range of free that would be GREAT. Ota or zip doest matter. Thanks!!!!
    08-09-10 11:04 PM
    I wanna help, but I've taken other offers and suggestions. It could be a couple weeks before I got to you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-10 11:06 PM
    I'm going to start working on this theme today. I can't do hidden docks or any of the super fancy stuff yet but I can do a basic pretty theme for you.
    You want black and white backgrounds or hot pink and black backgrounds?
    08-10-10 09:08 AM
    Ya I want simple black and white zebra backgrounds and a hot pink girly font with hot pink focus icons

08-10-10 02:12 PM
    Sounds like a great theme! Look forward to it!

08-10-10 04:06 PM
    I've finished the first go at it, just waiting for the OTA and I'll post it here. I will definitely want to know about anything that isn't smooth, or that you guys want changed!! This is only my second theme!
    08-10-10 04:08 PM
    I've finished the first go at it, just waiting for the OTA and I'll post it here. I will definitely want to know about anything that isn't smooth, or that you guys want changed!! This is only my second theme!
    Here's th ota! I'm not totally happy with it, but it isn't my type of theme. I like simple colors. Please let me know if you want something changed! The girly font, to me, is difficult to read, but let me know!!
    http://mybbota.com/download.php?id=3609
    Cyn

08-10-10 04:48 PM
    Any feedback at all?
    Cyn

Here's th ota! I'm not totally happy with it, but it isn't my type of theme. I like simple colors. Please let me know if you want something changed! The girly font, to me, is difficult to read, but let me know!!
    http://mybbota.com/download.php?id=3609
    Cyn

08-12-10 05:29 AM
    can someone please make a Camaro BumbleBee from Transformers edition theme! PLEASE! ive been looking for one for a longg time and i cant seem to find one!
    08-14-10 05:29 PM
    I apologize for it taking me so long to get back. Been busy. Ok so I love the transitions between screen. I love the colors. I prefer a bottom dock zen. Its easier for me. The animation with the icons is not really my thing either. I like the pink font n all that stuff. Ur right the girly font is a little hard to read. I'm not complaining at all I was just hoping for something kind of simple. I was hoping for a somewhat see thru banner on the home screen. Basic precision icons. I love the pink white focus icon n stuff like that. I wanted zebra search titles. Zebra menus pretty much all zebra banner things instead of pink. I like it just not the style I was hoping for. if u need more information plz let me know. I appreciate u helping me with this a lot!!!! I'm not talented enough to do it myself lol!!!

08-14-10 09:17 PM
    Ok so I love the transitions between screen. I love the colors. I prefer a bottom dock zen. Its easier for me.
    The animation with the icons is not really my thing either. I like the pink font n all that stuff. Ur right the girly font is a little hard to read. I'm not complaining at all I was just hoping for something kind of simple. I was hoping for a somewhat see thru banner on the home screen. Basic precision icons. I love the pink white focus icon n stuff like that. I wanted zebra search titles. Zebra menus pretty much all zebra banner things instead of pink. I like it just not the style I was hoping for. if u need more information plz let me know. I appreciate u helping me with this a lot!!!! I'm not talented enough to do it myself lol!!!

Okay. Zebra menus will be really really hard to read. I tried them out and the pink font on the black and white zebra menu was difficult. I'll switch it so you can see.
    I'll set all the home screen icons at the bottom, that's a fast fix and no problem at all. I'll also change the font to something more plain, but leave it the same color. After I make these changes, I'll load up a new ota. It may be Monday before I get it done though! I'll try and have it up tomorrow, however.

Thanks for the feedback! As soon as I get it finished I'll load it up and you can let me know what you think. I want to make this the way you wanted it, so I have no problems with you telling me what you like and dislike! Thanks!
    Cyn
    08-14-10 09:26 PM
    Ok awesome!! I really appreciate that! U do good work!

08-14-10 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD