I�m new to theme creation.. Just grab the Theme Studio and began playing with it.

I needed a Theme where I can view the time big, weather and my wp.. So I did this.

I know its very simple, that�s the reason for the name.

Since I�m also new with all this stuff, I could not find how to post the OTA, so here you have the files for DM.

I�m all ears to comments.

Thanks

SimpleTheme for 8520 OS 5.0

03-18-10 05:02 PM
    Looks really good! Usually you have to have someone host for ota. Most are pretty nice about it if you ask. Anyways it looks great. If you get an ota I'd try it out!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-10 06:11 AM
    That is a gorgeous wallpaper! Can you post it? I haven't tried the theme yet but it looks pretty awesome in the screenshot!
    03-19-10 11:09 AM
    That is a gorgeous wallpaper! Can you post it? I haven't tried the theme yet but it looks pretty awesome in the screenshot!
    here you go

03-19-10 11:22 AM
    Looks really good! Usually you have to have someone host for ota. Most are pretty nice about it if you ask. Anyways it looks great. If you get an ota I'd try it out!

I�m working on getting OTA hosting.. I will post it as sonn as I get it
    03-19-10 11:31 AM
    Go to MyBBOTA.com. Its free to upload to there. Just don't upload a jad file. It creates a jad for you

03-19-10 11:33 AM
    Thanks axle8000

Here are the OTA links

SimpleTheme_8500

SimpleTheme_9700

Just remember that this is my first them. I'm listening to your comments on how to make it better

thanks for all your comments
    03-19-10 12:27 PM
    Excellent theme...

I don't mean to be critical but the font for the time in the banner is a touch too large and you need a network indicator...can you do a 3G one.

Otherwise, I have downloaded it & added it to my "collection".

Keep up the good work!!
    03-19-10 01:37 PM
    Excellent theme...

I don't mean to be critical but the font for the time in the banner is a touch too large and you need a network indicator...can you do a 3G one.

Otherwise, I have downloaded it & added it to my "collection".

Keep up the good work!!
    Thanks for your comments.

That's the idea with the big time, to be easy too see.

About the network indicator, I wanted to see the less possible things in the homescreen. But, as I said, before, this is my very first theme. I will work to make it batter with your comments.

03-19-10 01:42 PM
    Would you send me the source files so that I can modify them ... for my own use only ...
    03-19-10 01:54 PM
    Would you send me the source files so that I can modify them ... for my own use only ...
    PM me your email address and gladly I'll send it to you

03-19-10 01:57 PM
    Can u also PM me the source file PMED you my email! I just want to do a small little modification no posting on other sites i swear!
    03-19-10 02:07 PM
    This is exactly the theme I have been looking for! Simple but enough slots for the apps you use most, and it shows off your wallpaper! However I am having an issue with the weather. I dont use Berry Weather I use Weather Eye, and with other themes I scroll over the weather app and it will tell me the current temperature. Perhaps you didnt add that because you have berry weather? If you could add that text somehow this theme would be perfect! I am also not sure if the weather is updating for me.

Thanks for making a great theme!
    03-20-10 01:16 PM
    This is exactly the theme I have been looking for! Simple but enough slots for the apps you use most, and it shows off your wallpaper! However I am having an issue with the weather. I dont use Berry Weather I use Weather Eye, and with other themes I scroll over the weather app and it will tell me the current temperature. Perhaps you didnt add that because you have berry weather? If you could add that text somehow this theme would be perfect! I am also not sure if the weather is updating for me.

Thanks for making a great theme!
    Now that you mention it, my weather app is not refreshing.

Let me get back to you tomorrow on that issue. I'm out for the day and don't't have access to mi PC.

03-20-10 01:40 PM
    That sounds great!
    03-20-10 01:44 PM
    Is this a 4.6???? If not can yuhh make it a 4.6 plz???

03-20-10 03:35 PM
    Thanks for the wallpaper! I just got the theme downloaded so I'll have to try it out for awhile.

03-20-10 08:39 PM
    this is very pretty. but i click on the link and says file is only allowed to be download 10 times and has reached its limit?
    03-20-10 10:23 PM
    Nice theme...I like it!! Thanks for posting it!

I also wanted to point out that my weather temperature doesn't appear either. I'm using Weatherbug.
    03-21-10 12:10 AM
    Hmm I have one question..what is the icon the third from the left with the 3 people??..if its a app then what is it for??..

03-21-10 12:41 AM
    I would love it, but I cant download it anymore
    03-21-10 02:32 AM
    nvm - i fixed it
    03-21-10 06:10 AM
    how do i get the font that the clock uses and how do i make it analogue? - btw how do i get berryweather because 8520 = no appworld
    03-21-10 06:29 AM
    Awesome! I love the size of the Time and the wallpaper is gorgeous!
    03-21-10 03:27 PM
    I love it but I don't have the clock font and the weather app :S

03-21-10 03:32 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD