01-14-12 10:36 AM
34 12
tools
    Oh, btw, did you manage to fix the font problems on the incoming call? The looked a bit too small as well.
    03-19-10 11:56 AM
    Allow me to help again!

All you gotta do is tell Theme Builder that you want an specific app there.
    Look:

If you decide for a BrickBreaker dedicated slot, just edit it for BrickBreaker.BrickBreaker. Get it?

Hehe, I think I should give ThemeBuilding another go...

Last night I did exactly what you just show.. but couldnt make berryweather go to that slot.. when I tried it on my 8520 it was empty

03-19-10 12:20 PM
    Oh, btw, did you manage to fix the font problems on the incoming call? The looked a bit too small as well.
    not yet.. but Ill get to it
    03-19-10 12:21 PM
    Why did you leave off the carrier name? I know we all know are carrier is but that is something I like to see on my desktop.
    03-19-10 12:31 PM
    Why did you leave off the carrier name? I know we all know are carrier is but that is something I like to see on my desktop.
    Sorry, I will do a version with the carrier.

As why I leave it out? ever since I have a phone I never liked looking at the carrier name on it.. Even with my first phone a Nokia 2160 back in the 90s
    03-19-10 12:35 PM
    @jackbox, It's a minimalist theme of sorts, so very few on the homescreen.

About the dedicated app slot, try variations of the app name. For example, BeWeather, Beweather Free, berryweather (the module).
    03-19-10 01:45 PM
    @jackbox, It's a minimalist theme of sorts, so very few on the homescreen.

About the dedicated app slot, try variations of the app name. For example, BeWeather, Beweather Free, berryweather (the module).
    Ill give a try later today.. Let you know

Thanks for all your help
    03-19-10 01:47 PM
    how do i make my clock have that font - mine is an ugly digital clock with a horrid font
    03-21-10 05:09 AM
    Buddy I tried downloading it from 5 different links posted in the treads but couldn't find the file. It says the file doesn't exist.
    It would awesome of u cud provide a download/OTA.
    Thanx.
    01-14-12 10:36 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD