Oh, btw, did you manage to fix the font problems on the incoming call? The looked a bit too small as well.
    03-19-10 10:56 AM
    Allow me to help again!

All you gotta do is tell Theme Builder that you want an specific app there.
    Look:

If you decide for a BrickBreaker dedicated slot, just edit it for BrickBreaker.BrickBreaker. Get it?

Hehe, I think I should give ThemeBuilding another go...

Last night I did exactly what you just show.. but couldn�t make berryweather go to that slot.. when I tried it on my 8520 it was empty

03-19-10 11:20 AM
    Oh, btw, did you manage to fix the font problems on the incoming call? The looked a bit too small as well.
    not yet.. but I�ll get to it
    03-19-10 11:21 AM
    Why did you leave off the carrier name? I know we all know are carrier is but that is something I like to see on my desktop.
    03-19-10 11:31 AM
    Why did you leave off the carrier name? I know we all know are carrier is but that is something I like to see on my desktop.
    Sorry, I will do a version with the carrier.

As why I leave it out? ever since I have a phone I never liked looking at the carrier name on it.. Even with my first phone a Nokia 2160 back in the 90�s
    03-19-10 11:35 AM
    @jackbox, It's a minimalist theme of sorts, so very few on the homescreen.

About the dedicated app slot, try variations of the app name. For example, BeWeather, Beweather Free, berryweather (the module).
    03-19-10 12:45 PM
    @jackbox, It's a minimalist theme of sorts, so very few on the homescreen.

About the dedicated app slot, try variations of the app name. For example, BeWeather, Beweather Free, berryweather (the module).
    I�ll give a try later today.. Let you know

Thanks for all your help
    03-19-10 12:47 PM
    how do i make my clock have that font - mine is an ugly digital clock with a horrid font
    03-21-10 04:09 AM
    Buddy I tried downloading it from 5 different links posted in the treads but couldn't find the file. It says the file doesn't exist.
    It would awesome of u cud provide a download/OTA.
    Thanx.
    01-14-12 09:36 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD