Hi, I'm in need of some new themes, and I've got no idea, so everyone, request a theme here!

However, please don't request themes like this: http://forums.crackberry.com/f154/no...please-493750/

Thanks!
    07-10-10 12:21 AM
    How about a "TRUE" Windows 7 Theme..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-10 12:47 AM
    I want request a simple black themes have bottom hidden dock..with os 6 icon..and customize clock..I hope u can make it for me..thx..

Regards..

Lutphe

07-10-10 07:47 AM
    Don't wanna sound like a broken record on here but how about a Royale type theme?

07-10-10 07:48 AM
    @Drake, Windows 7? I don't think i can do that yet. Let me think about it.
    @lutve Will be doing this, gimme some time, cause I have some projects at hand already
    @drivebyjoey Ah, yes, i was thinking about that too. But i have to find out a way to make those icons.
    07-10-10 08:07 AM
    How about a really simple theme? I've been looking forever for a theme that has small icons (like the 9+1 themes), weather slot, and no profile icon. I've had a few made and I'm grateful for them but the weather slot wouldn't update. I even bought one once off app world from a theme maker but the weather wouldn't update on the homescreen. The 9+1 theme (what I'm using now) works great, but I don't need the profile icon or that many icons (9 is too many for me lol). Hope you can help! Thank you.

07-10-10 08:22 AM
    Suggestion:A basic theme with iphone icons. No weather slot, no profile icon and a hidden dock. a theme for great wallpaper viewing!
    07-10-10 08:41 AM
    @Drake, Windows 7? I don't think i can do that yet. Let me think about it.
    @lutve Will be doing this, gimme some time, cause I have some projects at hand already
    @drivebyjoey Ah, yes, i was thinking about that too. But i have to find out a way to make those icons.
    Thx..can wait until u publish my request themes..anyway..don't put a weather slot plz..thx adeline

07-10-10 08:50 AM
    How about a "TRUE" Windows 7 Theme..

If all good! Just do it if/when you can do it! ..

07-10-10 01:53 PM
    Is there anyway to make a theme that shows the wallpaper on the home and application screens? Im not worried so much with what kind of theme you make, just so Im able to view the wallpaper on both screens. Thanks!
    07-11-10 12:50 AM
    Is there anyway to make a theme that shows the wallpaper on the home and application screens? Im not worried so much with what kind of theme you make, just so Im able to view the wallpaper on both screens. Thanks!
    I have tried numerous times to do this and have failed. I have also asked other theme developers and they also dont know how it is done.

However, there is a theme call 'Reverie' which can do what you ask
    07-11-10 07:28 AM
    i really need something nice, tender, pinky in drawing style. Can you please make something like that?
    07-11-10 04:14 PM
    I was wondering if perhaps you could design a theme with either a hidden dock or icons that won't cover a lot of the wallpaper (anywhere from 4-6 icons on the homescreen would be awesome). If the wallpaper on the homescreen could double as the app screen background too, that'd be fantastic. Feel free to PM me if you need a wallpaper, as I've got a few I'd love to use.

I saw a different theme online, with a font I absolutely loved (but didn't particularly like that theme). I've included a picture of it as well, and if possible, was hoping that this font or something similar could be used for basically everything.

My only other request is that the indicators/icons not be the boring precision ones, and not the blue/pink os6 ones that are everywhere right now. and preferably, not pink. (the icons in this theme of yours [ http://forums.crackberry.com/f154/ota-themes-413699/ ] would be fine [maybe a teensy bit smaller], I just want to have an actual icon set that covers everything [IMs, sms, emails, setup, downloads, media, etc., all uniform])

I know I'm asking for a lot, but I've never made a theme request before and I figured I'd just ask for everything at once. I'd appreciate this immensely, and sorry if it sounds like I'm asking for too much. even just a theme with that font and fun icons that's wallpaper friendly would be super.
    Last edited by turnthemusikoff; 07-21-10 at 05:51 PM.
    07-11-10 10:20 PM
    Sorry, but I might or might not do these themes, because my school just gave us a new lists of projects to do this month.
    I'm so busy right now, with filming and stuff, and I really really can't get to use the computer really often, and each theme might take up to a week or more to finish, because I put in a lot of effort in each theme and I really want them to turn out well.

So I'm really sorry! I will really really try my best to start on these themes, because I still have a few unfinished themes that I've postpone.

I really don't mean to and I really love creating themes, I hope you guys understand!
    07-12-10 03:06 AM
    coach theme?
    07-12-10 01:58 PM
    Request Awesome Skull & Dragon also Harley Davidson Theme
    07-12-10 05:19 PM
    I Want A Simple Buuf Theme Please make it
    07-12-10 09:20 PM
    I am looking for a basic Precicion L theme for my Bold 9700, like the one that was on the Curve 8310.

I just want to be able to access more icons from my home screen. Can anyone help???

THanks
    07-13-10 11:12 AM
    okay....this is my first request...I am amazed by all the talent here and wish I could somehow make my own theme. But I was not blessed with great computer skills so I have to ask is there any way to make a really nice and sophisticated girly theme...pink and green are my favorite colors and all my friends call me a "princess" (it is a joke) but I do love girly stuff. I just have not found the theme that calls to me and I know it is out there....thank you so much for all of your help.
    07-14-10 04:28 PM
    She already said she couldn't make anymore themes!!! Omg!

07-17-10 04:42 PM
    How about mac book theme?

07-21-10 09:55 AM
    hello guys i am trying to find the theme Riley Precision For 8520 please guys i really like it and make me a little happy i was trying evrywhere and nothing remember for BLACKBERRY 8520 Thanks Folks !!! hugs evryone !!!
    07-21-10 11:20 PM
    I am looking for a basic Precicion L theme for my Bold 9700, like the one that was on the Curve 8310.

I just want to be able to access more icons from my home screen. Can anyone help???

THanks
    what is your OS on your BB 9700 ?
    07-21-10 11:33 PM
    I have been looking for a theme that has cute monkeys but I can not find one. I would REALLY appreciate it if someone would make one for my blackberry curve 8530.
    I have already found the calling screen picture and the home screen picture I would like and the links can be found at the end of this post.
    I would also really appreciate it if the battery was stated in percentage like 80% or 60% instead of a battery bar and same with the signal strength if that is not too much trouble.

I would like the background picture to be this one:
    http://www.esbenboye.dk/diverse/imgs/cute_monkey.png

calling screen picture:
    http://www.zavosh.se/Image/babyMonkey.jpg

as far as the icon set goes I would REALLY like them to be in all text instead of pictures if that is at all possible.
    07-23-10 05:29 PM
    I would like to have a personalized theme. I want the main home screen multicolored zebra with black. 10 icons on home screen. I want it to say proud mom of Miranda, Holly and Stormy! App screen, call screen and all others doesn't matter just real colorful. 5.0, PLEASE and THX!

07-23-10 07:14 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD