Hello everyone
    I am loving the new 6.1 icons and was wondering if anyone out there could make a mini icon theme using the new icons?
    I currently use the 10 mini icon theme by ABS Themes and absolutely love it so if that could be updated I'd be in dream land.

Thanks to everyone for all your hard work on the themes and thanks in advance for any help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    bobbyrivers likes this.
    04-20-11 12:39 AM
    Hello everyone
    I am loving the new 6.1 icons and was wondering if anyone out there could make a mini icon theme using the new icons?
    I currently use the 10 mini icon theme by ABS Themes and absolutely love it so if that could be updated I'd be in dream land.

Thanks to everyone for all your hard work on the themes and thanks in advance for any help.

I 2nd this request! Thank you everyone.
    04-20-11 01:19 AM
    I 3rd this request as well. My favorite theme was the mini 10 & would love it with the 6.1!!!
    04-20-11 08:59 PM
    Just thought I would shamelessly *bump* this thread as I'm still looking for a mini icon theme with OS7 icons.

If ABS Themes or anyone else could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Look forward to hearing from you.

08-15-11 12:16 PM
    Just thought I would shamelessly *bump* this thread as I'm still looking for a mini icon theme with OS7 icons.

If ABS Themes or anyone else could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Second that a remix 10 mini OS7 icon theme maybe hidden w scroll?
    Lemme stop
    But I would love 1 tho

08-18-11 07:59 AM
    thats a great idea, mini 10 is one of my all-time fav themes.
    08-20-11 02:22 AM
    Hello everyone

you download it here blackberry themes
    08-20-11 02:51 AM
    you download it here
    No I don't!

That links to a theme with no mini icons, no weather slot & is just a totally unrelated plug for your website!

Not cool man!

08-20-11 03:35 AM
    No I don't!

That links to a theme with no mini icons, no weather slot & is just a totally unrelated plug for your website!

Not cool man!

demo Forums BlackBerry Themes BlackBerry Curve 8530/8520 Themes mini 10 icons
    08-20-11 03:44 AM
    Thanks Mobi900

Are you the creator? If so I would like to ask if you could add a hidden today & change the fonts as they don't show properly on SMS screen etc

08-20-11 09:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD