No idea what it's actually meant to be called, but I'd LOVE it if someone could maybe do an iPhone theme?

Except not the entire theme, just the icons. Would be beautiful. Especially if it included both a messages and an SMS (because quite a lot of the ones I've found for various other BB models don't have a separate SMS icon, it's just the same as the messages one) icon.

However, it would also be good if I could still retain my own backgrounds and fonts and stuff.

Hopefully someone can maybe sort something out?

Thanks
    02-24-10 12:04 PM
    I too would love this since I'm working on my first ever theme and I like the iPhone style buttons, yet in a lot of the icon packs I have found there are tons missing that I need for a good looking theme. And the ones I need are in the iBerry theme I bought, now if only I could get the icons from there

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-10 06:34 PM
    I too would love this since I'm working on my first ever theme and I like the iPhone style buttons, yet in a lot of the icon packs I have found there are tons missing that I need for a good looking theme. And the ones I need are in the iBerry theme I bought, now if only I could get the icons from there

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Check out modmyi.com You can find alot of iphone themes there that also include the icons they used to make the theme and most are already sized to 52x52
    02-27-10 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD