Seems like nobody has this. looking for a very basic theme for the 8520.

Home screen should include a few emails that I can select and a few of my upcoming appointments (2 or 3 of each is plenty). Icons on the bottom would be nice but not required.

I used to have an old theme for an older Blackberry which was like this: Free BlackBerry Today Plus Theme For BlackBerry 8300 | BerryReview.com

Anything similar would be nice. Let me know if such a theme exists. I searched through and could not find anything similar. I found one called In The Know but it seems to be hidden or not quite the same.

Thanks in advance!
    03-08-10 02:54 AM
    Seems like nobody has this. looking for a very basic theme for the 8520.

Home screen should include a few emails that I can select and a few of my upcoming appointments (2 or 3 of each is plenty). Icons on the bottom would be nice but not required.

I used to have an old theme for an older Blackberry which was like this: Free BlackBerry Today Plus Theme For BlackBerry 8300 | BerryReview.com

Anything similar would be nice. Let me know if such a theme exists. I searched through and could not find anything similar. I found one called In The Know but it seems to be hidden or not quite the same.

Thanks in advance!
    See Blue Precision Today Plus thread. This theme is just what I need. Messages and calendar items on home screen, all scrollable and leaving the dock for other purposes. No OTA, but worth loading via desktop manager.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-10 03:11 PM
    Seems like it is a 5.0 theme as I am told it is incompatible with my device.
    03-09-10 08:18 PM
    Seems like it is a 5.0 theme as I am told it is incompatible with my device.
    Worked fine with my 4.6. Have now upgraded to 5 now and it still works although screen font is smaller.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-10 11:39 AM
    i have the os 4.6 how do i upgrade my device to 5.0?
    03-23-10 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD