I have a Blackberry Curve 8530, and I am willing to pay a good bit of money to commission a remake of sadosdemetrios's Pip-Boy 3000 theme, as can be seen here: Archives for Fallout 3 | BlackBerryRocks.com

(Through gratuitous but unsuccessful Google-fu, I am aware of the versions created by Toma Avianda, MulishaMan187, and Soulfyr.)

If you'd like to post in this thread or send me a PM, I am fully willing to work a price out for your time and efforts.

I just really want this freakin' theme.
    11-05-10 06:23 AM
    Dude... I could definitely re-create this. But, I have so many other themes to make so if you want to wait, add me on blackberry messenger and I'll squeeze you in after this theme I'm making, which is almost done. So if you take my offer, you'll only have to wait 2 to 4 days tops. Here's my pin - 315D3B3C

Any questions just ask me. If I make this theme for you, its completely free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-10 07:20 AM
    That would be most excellent. I'm adding you as we speak!
    11-05-10 05:07 PM
    hey could you do this for me too? i have a curve 9300 and i too will pay a lot for it! thanks in advance
    11-07-10 12:04 PM
    Its awesome that you are all willing to pay, lord knows I need the money! Haha but I have a bank account so all this will have to be free. And sorry for the wait, its just I've been so busy :/ but I will get to it though!

11-07-10 12:18 PM
    i have the level up sound from fallout 1,2 and NV i use it as my text messege sound MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    11-07-10 01:48 PM
    Is there any ETA on this? Would sell my last stimpak for this theme...
    11-17-10 06:17 PM
    Is there any ETA on this? Would sell my last stimpak for this theme...
    Har har, I see what you did there. :P But yeah I agree, I want it as well!
    11-17-10 06:57 PM
    Awww dude a pipboy would be awesome lol. I never got into that game so much but that would be a cool theme nonetheless

11-18-10 08:35 PM
    is this dude going to make it? i saw he was forever ago so i never got started but i wanted to make this theme! if he doesnt come through let me know i think this would be a cool one
    11-18-10 11:05 PM
    Hey guys, just made my own pipboy theme, its pretty average but i think it looks pretty cool tbh its a free download, a comment is always welcome on how i can improve it. However i will not recreate it for another phone.
    11-26-10 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD