Someone just told me I should charge for my Themes. Take a look and let me know if I'm that good. I told them No way....
    11-30-10 10:01 PM
    They look nice, I only can see one screenie of each, so i dont know how much detail was paid to menus, formatting and functionality.

but it doesnt hurt to try and get a $1 for your works.
    11-30-10 10:03 PM
    If you don't feel any sense of entitlement regarding compensation for your work (which there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with) then I'd say leave them free. For me I haven't bought any premium themes not because I don't want to, I just don't want to go through the effort of creating a paypal account not because I can't afford the theme. So it's not about the price, it's about how many people would be excluded, sounds lazy I know but it's not something I'm going to apologise for.

So at the end of the day it's all about whether or not you feel you deserve compensation for your work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-10 12:34 PM
    TBH, I think you should leave them as it is... No matter how much effort I make in any of my themes. I promised myself I would never charge a penny for my themes, because I know out there, there are people who don't want to go to the trouble of making a paypal account, have no credit card.

I personally can afford themes, but I haven't bought any premium yet because I do not have a credit card.

But of course, this is just my personal opinion so be cool alrighttt. B)
    12-01-10 09:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD