I present, my first Premium theme

You can purchase it here in the CB store.

Please let me know if you have any questions before you decide to buy it, thanks!
    01-18-11 02:31 AM
    What icons did you use? And if they are the OS 6 icons from bbthemelab, did you have to buy a license?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-11 07:34 AM
    They are icons from bbthemelab, and no according to their user agreement I didn't have to buy a license. It's these ones. Thanks!
    01-18-11 12:24 PM
    I have PM'd bbthemelab, and will take the proper steps to correct my error...thanks guys.
    01-18-11 02:29 PM
    I have PM'd bbthemelab, and will take the proper steps to correct my error...thanks guys.
    You don't need to buy the license, they are the actual official os6 icons.
    01-18-11 03:56 PM
    You don't need to buy the license, they are the actual official os6 icons.
    True, but bbthemelab did the work to them by adding focus icons to the set, so I'm not sure. Plus, it's kind of confusing because one part on that website says that you can download and use them for commercial use as long as you give credit, and another part says you have to buy a license if you're going to sell the theme. In the end, I'll do whatever he wants...we'll see what that is.
    01-18-11 03:59 PM
    True, but bbthemelab did the work to them by adding focus icons to the set, so I'm not sure. Plus, it's kind of confusing because one part on that website says that you can download and use them for commercial use as long as you give credit, and another part says you have to buy a license if you're going to sell the theme. In the end, I'll do whatever he wants...we'll see what that is.
    There are different versions of the OS6 icon set. If you used the icons from the link you gave us there shouldn't be a problem. They don't mention buying any license from them and the user just resized them. The focus icons are the original as well (pretty sure). I could be wrong though.
    01-18-11 04:42 PM
    It turns out that you are correct ScripterJR, and since they are regular OS6 icons there is no license needed. Thanks for the input....carry on!
    01-18-11 05:48 PM
    Okay...good to know :P
    Now I'm good to start making my first premium

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-11 08:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD