Great theme!!! Is the anyway u could add a focus tab to the homescreen dock?? Hard to tell where u r on the dock. Maybe something for a future update? Love the look otherwise!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    thank you for pointing this out to me, i will get an update out for you tonight... winners have been notified by pm or email. thanks everyone.
    03-11-11 05:53 PM
    I won yay! how to claim it parkerstorm?
    03-11-11 08:51 PM
    Very nice!!

03-11-11 09:01 PM
    Amazing, just wish the icons weren't so blurry,It seriously makes the theme look unprofessional. if u could release an update with the official os6 icons that would be great!

Great theme though!
    Last edited by sabisgeek; 03-11-11 at 09:31 PM.
    03-11-11 09:13 PM
    Looks great, I'm starting to turn into a theme junky and am a bit overwhelmed by all the selections.
    03-11-11 11:01 PM
    parkerstorm please PM me how to claim my free copy
    03-12-11 11:49 AM
    In a word, AWESOME!!!! Thanks a lot parkerstorm!!! In your opinion, which icon sets work best on this theme for BatteryEx and BeWeather?

03-13-11 09:48 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...5&d=1300164922

It's awesome! flawless and perfect and elegeant and the fact that I got it for free makes it sweeeeeterrr thanks parkerstorm!
    03-15-11 12:00 AM

It's awesome! flawless and perfect and elegeant and the fact that I got it for free makes it sweeeeeterrr thanks parkerstorm!
    03-15-11 12:02 AM
    I bought it, and love it!
    03-16-11 08:34 PM
    parker storm I downloaded the new version of this one, I did not see any changes, care to explain?
    04-04-11 08:52 PM
    parker storm I downloaded the new version of this one, I did not see any changes, care to explain?

yes, on the call screens there was overlapping text and i pushed out an update to fix it.
    04-04-11 09:39 PM
    I've emailed support on a weird issue I'm having, not sure if it was present before the update or not...don't think it was. Here's whats happening: If I press the number 3 key it takes me right to the clock...I had that key setup for a speed dial contact, and also use it for home screen dialing...now I can't, anyone else experiencing this? I change themes to default and all is good, as soon as I re-activate the Glass theme the problem appears again.
    04-08-11 07:11 PM
    Well its been a couple days now and no contact yet from the dev...is support non-existent for this theme?
    04-10-11 02:29 PM
    Well its been a couple days now and no contact yet from the dev...is support non-existent for this theme?
    Sorry had some dental work, been down a couple of days. Did you try the actual support email? The homescreen is functioning exactly like it should, the hotkeys overwrite shortcuts or speed dials. The update wouldn't have effected you as it wasnt for your device, even if you tried to upgrade it would have just given you the same version, because it hasn't been changed. Try deleting theme then using mobihand to download. Also are you on factory or leaked os? Sorry if I seem direct, I don't mean anything by it. Just in a lot of pain currently.

Last edited by parkerstorm; 04-10-11 at 02:50 PM.
    04-10-11 02:41 PM
    Pain I understand...I logged for 20 years. The OS is a factory version, it's in my profile...and yes I emailed the actual support link two days prior to replying here after my first post. Its not a big deal now as I have moved on to a different theme, thanks though.
    04-10-11 07:12 PM
    Okay, I will see what happened to my support fill-in. Hope to see you back on the next one.

04-10-11 07:18 PM
    Just throwing this out there...how would this bad boy look with 6.1 icons?

And FWIW, I've always received great support from the developer.

Cheers all!

Last edited by jmripollg; 04-11-11 at 09:43 PM.
    04-11-11 09:33 PM
    Just throwing this out there...how would this bad boy look with 6.1 icons?

And FWIW, I've always received great support from the developer.

Cheers all!

I will consider it, there are two major new themes coming. Full animation, custom graphics, all that jazz... so it's been very hard to come back and remake a lot of themes for different devices, different colors, different icons, etc... I do plan on returning to the original newglass for some color updates, so at that point I would do a 6.1 icon version for you guys.... but honestly it may be a while. i will throw something out there and let you know there is a new theme coming that if you enjoyed newglass you will enjoy... i will post some shots soon.
    04-11-11 10:00 PM
    I will consider it, there are two major new themes coming. Full animation, custom graphics, all that jazz... so it's been very hard to come back and remake a lot of themes for different devices, different colors, different icons, etc... I do plan on returning to the original newglass for some color updates, so at that point I would do a 6.1 icon version for you guys.... but honestly it may be a while. i will throw something out there and let you know there is a new theme coming that if you enjoyed newglass you will enjoy... i will post some shots soon.
    Awesome parkerstorm, I'll be looking forward to your new creations! In the mean time, would you be willing to share the wallpaper on the appscreen, the one that sort of looks like a gray/black gradient thingy? I'd like to use it on my homescreen to make it more uniform. Thanks again for all your help!
    04-12-11 02:24 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD