Ever want to make you blackberry look like a droid, but keep your blackberry features and look good at the same time...

Try this Professional Custom Green Theme with Droid Icons and Hidden Today and Two Hidden Docks.

1st Dock is a row of 6 icons in user defined order....
    2nd Dock is *6 user-defined order boxes with text only.. Curve Edition Only Has 6 Slots Due to Screen Size

Hidden Today drops down from top of theme from notification bar when you select it.
    Dock Appears From Middle of Screen, with six icons on it hit plus sign on bottom dock to show.

Hit Up arrow on bottom dock to show 6 button text only menu.

Left "MOST" fonts default to allow for user-defined size. Must be above 9.
    Green Look Throughout every screen in theme.

Themes In Motion

Buy At Mobihand or Crackberry Store.
    For $3.99

**Keyboard Shortcuts**

Click Top Notification Bar to Show Hidden Today - Escape To Hide (Hidden Today, Dock, and Text Dock)
    @ - PROFILES
    r - CLOCK
    $ - SMS and MMS (must have $ designated as currency key)
    e - MEDIA FOLDER
    spacebar - QUICKLAUNCH (not included...highly recommended)
    j - MANAGE CONNECTIONS

Enjoy the theme!!
    Last edited by parkerstorm; 03-20-11 at 06:13 PM.
    03-19-11 12:57 AM
    id like to try this one.i have a few good looking droid themes but this looks cool.if it runs as good as it looks without battery drain,thx,mike
    03-19-11 02:01 AM
    This looks amazing. I'd be buying it pronto if only I had some cash in my Paypal
    03-19-11 05:35 AM
    I would love to give this a try! Looks great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-11 08:50 AM
    Looks really good!! Been looking for something like this for a LONNG time!! If I had the means to buy it, I would glady pay!! Hope you pick me, if you choose to give free copies!
    Last edited by sabisgeek; 03-19-11 at 09:25 AM.
    03-19-11 09:20 AM
    Theme looks fantastic! Great work, and I'm part Irish!

03-19-11 12:32 PM
    very nice theme, nice work parkerstorm! Would love to try this once I get my BB back from repairs!
    03-19-11 01:08 PM
    Parker, your work speaks for itself. First "Glass" now Droid. Hopefully this time around I may win a copy of this theme. Keep up the good work bro!!!
    03-19-11 02:17 PM
    Sweet looking theme once again
    03-19-11 03:07 PM
    Already but this theme and is amazing!!!!! Cant say anything bad about this theme
    03-20-11 12:34 AM
    i already bought the theme and its great.no battery drain and memory leak is minimal.the only responders would be the buyers so why say MAY GIVE AWAY FREE COPIES.BAIT IS ONLY AS GOOD AS THE PEOPLE LOOKING TO GRAB IT.NEXT TIME USE 40 POSTS THEN GIVE 5 THEN IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE YOUR TRYING TO BAIT PEOPLE.
    03-20-11 06:32 AM
    I would seriously appreciate a copy of the theme. I am new to BBerry and don't have many aops yetand have never really seen another theme other than the stiock theme

03-20-11 07:18 AM
    wow another great theme Parkerstorm, the new glass was a hit to me and I feel this one too
    03-20-11 07:59 AM
    Looks great, very nice and clean!
    03-20-11 10:29 AM
    i already bought the theme and its great.no battery drain and memory leak is minimal.the only responders would be the buyers so why say MAY GIVE AWAY FREE COPIES.BAIT IS ONLY AS GOOD AS THE PEOPLE LOOKING TO GRAB IT.NEXT TIME USE 40 POSTS THEN GIVE 5 THEN IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE YOUR TRYING TO BAIT PEOPLE.
    Not trying to bait anyone, last time I put a theme out I gave over 30 copies away. 2 of which left unfair reviews because I didn't respond in 5 minutes to their questions. 1 of which is in EVERY single thread for any of my themes saying "i would love to buy, but I don't have the means..." So, this time around I had to really think about if I wanted to give free copies out or not. If I wanted to bait someone I would have put free copies in the title, but I didn't. I don't appreciate the personal attacks/ accusations people in these forums make on developers. Not everything we do is meant as a tactic, we are human beings too. So to fully resolve your bait and switch accusation, I have ALREADY given free copies away... thanks....
    chachoi likes this.
    03-20-11 06:10 PM
    Don't mind him, at least Parkerstorm gives the opportunity to those who have no means of buying it. Congrats to the winners
    Last edited by chachoi; 03-20-11 at 08:00 PM.
    03-20-11 07:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD