Ok thank you Vince

I'm guessing that that is the case for all premium themes with updates then?

I kinda have a theme request , I know this isn't the place for it , but this theme would be awesome.

BumpTop concept , kinda like a 3D theme , I made one foor my iPhone and can't port it over , and seeing such a talented themer as yourself , if you put your mind to it you would make an amazing theme , which I would definately pay for

Just a suggestion. .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-10 02:35 PM
    Yeah, I guess it takes them a while sometimes to send it, sorry! Wish I could do something for yah =/
    OK, I guess I'll just have to learn to be patient.
    07-14-10 02:48 PM
    Ok thank you Vince

I'm guessing that that is the case for all premium themes with updates then?

I kinda have a theme request , I know this isn't the place for it , but this theme would be awesome.

BumpTop concept , kinda like a 3D theme , I made one foor my iPhone and can't port it over , and seeing such a talented themer as yourself , if you put your mind to it you would make an amazing theme , which I would definately pay for

Just a suggestion. .

Can you show me an example of what you mean? Although I most likely won't be able to get to it, anytime soon that is, if I like it, I might give it a shot =)
    07-14-10 02:48 PM
    An important BumpTop announcement - BumpTop is no longer distributed or supported.

I did find the following.

BumpTop, An Intuitive Interactive 3D Desktop
    07-14-10 02:57 PM
    Hmmm, that certainly looks amazing but equally overwhelming! I'm gonna run away to my corner now
    07-14-10 03:04 PM
    Hahaha , Yupp it made my desktop look amazing , when I get back to my laptop , I send you the theme for my iPhone so you get some idea for wallpapers and icons etc...

Btw with this theme , idea for the next update , lockscreen should be that picture on android where it says screen locked with the date and time and stuff? And remove the lock on the lockscreen that would be the perfect finishing touch to this theme for me

07-14-10 03:34 PM
    I love this theme! It's so easy to use and quick...great job!
    07-15-10 08:49 AM
    Thanks laney, I try my best! Glad you love it, makes me love making stuff haha =D
    07-15-10 11:24 AM
    Just purchased this theme!! Im very excited )
    07-17-10 10:44 PM
    Just purchased this theme!! Im very excited )
    Let me know how you like it =D
    07-18-10 12:44 AM
    How do you remove the lock on the lockscreen?

07-18-10 03:11 AM
    Just loaded this theme and so far I love it! I was wondering, does the 8530 version have the multiple homescreens? I set a picture I have of my husband and myself for wallpaper, but do I have to use the wallpaper that it came with to see the panoramic screens? Am I confusing you? Lol. I'm just not seeing the different homescreens and panoramic wallpaper, am I doing something wrong? Anyway, I love the theme and icons!

07-18-10 06:13 AM
    Oh my goodness, I feel like such a noob! HAHA Please disregard my post above, I figured it out! HAHA AMAZING theme!! yay! LOL
    Last edited by Betharina; 07-18-10 at 06:58 AM.
    07-18-10 06:56 AM
    Oh my goodness, I feel like such a noob! HAHA Please disregard my post above, I figured it out! HAHA AMAZING theme!! yay! LOL
    Hahaha okay, glad you figured it out, and I'm happy you're enjoying your new theme =D
    07-18-10 10:44 PM
    Hey, don't know if it's just my phone or not but my weather icon doesn't update on the homescreen! I've tried it with weatherbug and now with berryweather and it doesn't update the image or the temperature. Is this just something I need to do with my phone or is it something to do with the theme?
    07-19-10 08:09 PM
    Hi laney, this is a known issue in older revisions of BlackBerry OS. To solve it, please upgrade to the latest official build and it will solve your problem for you =)
    07-20-10 09:26 AM
    When I got into advanced options to check for updates it says there are none available...is that something I need to get from the forums here or from the blackberry official website?
    07-20-10 09:46 AM
    When I got into advanced options to check for updates it says there are none available...is that something I need to get from the forums here or from the blackberry official website?
    Checking that way only sees if there's a CARRIER approved OS to update to. Some carriers are slower than others to push the newest updates, but lucky for us, we are BB users and we can use other carriers' updates. Please kindly allow me to direct you here to this link at the CB Forums, which lists the latest OS versions as Stickies at the very top of the page. Good luck! =)
    07-20-10 09:50 AM
    Is there gonna be an update for this that allows our own wallpapers to be panaramic ?

07-20-10 11:31 AM
    Ok, this theme looks SLICK and I'm going to purchase it right now. I just dropped my Moto Droid for a BB Bold 9650 and this theme has SOOOOO many features that I liked on the Droid. Cant wait to get this loaded on my phone!
    07-20-10 11:52 AM
    Just curious, but when I make changes to this theme (like set my wallpaper to what I want, and remove the google widget from the home screen), they dont stick when I do a battery pull. If I set those things and pull the battery, when the phone reboots, the google widget is back on the main screen and the wallpaper is set back to the default. Is this by design?
    07-20-10 01:39 PM
    Just curious, but when I make changes to this theme (like set my wallpaper to what I want, and remove the google widget from the home screen), they dont stick when I do a battery pull. If I set those things and pull the battery, when the phone reboots, the google widget is back on the main screen and the wallpaper is set back to the default. Is this by design?
    Hi thanks for your purchase =D

To answer your question, since it is a theme, when you do a battery pull, it will reset to what it was in its initial state. There is no workaround for that, unfortunately. Hope you like everything else about it so far though =)
    07-20-10 04:02 PM
    Hey, I love the theme and I have one small question. How do I type in the google search bar? I use an 8530, and I just can't work out how to type into the box. If i select the google symbol and click it takes me to the clock lol, am I being stupid?

Also, for the weather dock, is there a way to remove the dark bar that gives the title or conditions/current temp? Because that's there, it means my weather icon is shrunk to a small size that means I can't read the temperature well (i use beweather)

Thanks in advance
    07-22-10 09:42 PM
    Anyone? I can't be the only person who uses this on a 8530 lol.
    07-24-10 12:50 AM
    I love this theme. Just have one question...there is an icon that I believe is set and can't be changed, but it doesn't do anything when I click on it...it is a green little box with a smile face (I saw it on your you tube video demo too). Is it an app that I need to download or is there a way to change it? It is on the first screen when I scroll right...hope thats not too confusing! THANKS.
    07-24-10 09:19 AM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD