Hi, I've only tested this on OS 5.0, can you confirm your OS for me please? And is there any way you can get a screenshot for me? That help tremendously to fix the problem for you =D
    I have a Boost Mobile BB 8330 running on the v438.11 hybrid (base is 5.0.0.438). Not sure about getting a screenshot (any suggestions for app)??? Anyway, I'll try to give a more visual description: place a call to say, your voicemail. When the call connects, quickly look at the left hand side of your screen where it shows the minutes/seconds of your call. The digits do not entirely show. This is on a device that runs on 320x240 resolution.

Hope that helped you...
    08-09-10 10:55 PM
    Look up "capture it" I think the tech mogul has it for free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-10 11:03 PM
    All the digits are showing for me on the call screen... 8520 (5.0681)

08-09-10 11:09 PM
    I would really appreciate if there was the "$" sms/sms shortcut, and a clickable clock, in the pro version.
    08-09-10 11:20 PM
    Sms sms? Ya mean sms/mms?

08-09-10 11:26 PM
    Here's a screenshot (I edited out the numbers via Paint):

Look at the upper left hand side. The timer is cut off at the bottom...
    08-10-10 12:16 AM
    This theme was soooooooo worth the wait

08-10-10 04:25 AM
    Indeed, sms/mms is what I meant. :P
    Btw, when I press the media key, the application screen opens, instead of the media folder. Is anyone else facing the same issue? It would be the best if the media key opened the music player, or at least the media folder.

08-10-10 07:36 AM
    Almost everything looks good so far for the basic version. However, there is an issue with the Message (either messages or SMS) where the date font is too large for the area. As you can see, the bottom of the text is cut off. This happens no matter how I set the font or display for the Messages. I have also included what my font settings are for this theme.

As to the other main screens, Apps looks good and Home does as well. I do have a question - is the first icon (Profiles on mine) really needed?

I am really looking forward to the full version to see the multiple screens. This is well on it's way to being the near-permanent theme.
    08-10-10 07:40 AM
    Btw, when I press the media key, the application screen opens, instead of the media folder. Is anyone else facing the same issue? It would be the best if the media key opened the music player, or at least the media folder.
    I dont think it is theme related. You only have 2 Convenience Keys (Left and Right) to set. Once in one of the Media applications, you can use the Play, FF and REW buttons to control the playing of the photos, video and audio.

Even on the default theme on my phone (8520 w/ 5.0) it opens the Application Screen.
    08-10-10 07:45 AM
    Not at all.. The themes I export from themebuilder always come out fine. That is, to say, that the media key opens the media folder. Check out the droplet one, just to confirm.
    08-10-10 08:58 AM
    Here's a screenshot (I edited out the numbers via Paint):

Look at the upper left hand side. The timer is cut off at the bottom...
    Since you are using a device/hybrid OS that is not officially supported, there's no way I can pinpoint the error, unfortunately. In OS 5.0, the call screen is meant to look something like this:

...but your hybrid probably keeps the OS 4.6 behaviour of not letting call screen elements be re-arranged through themes, ending up with that graphical error. This is only my guess, and sorry to say, it's the best I can do, since the call screens look fine on the 8500 devices I've had it tested on.

I would really appreciate if there was the "$" sms/sms shortcut, and a clickable clock, in the pro version.
    No worries, there will be QuickLaunch and SMS/MMS shortcuts, just like every theme I make, in the Premium. As for clickable clock, have you tried to do it? I'm pretty sure it's enabled already =P

All the digits are showing for me on the call screen... 8520 (5.0681)
    Thanks for the confirm, Ryan!

Almost everything looks good so far for the basic version. However, there is an issue with the Message (either messages or SMS) where the date font is too large for the area. As you can see, the bottom of the text is cut off. This happens no matter how I set the font or display for the Messages. I have also included what my font settings are for this theme.

As to the other main screens, Apps looks good and Home does as well. I do have a question - is the first icon (Profiles on mine) really needed?
    Kk, thanks for pointing that out, I'm gonna go ahead and fix that now and push out an update in a few minutes. As for your other question, you don't have to put Profiles there, but just be aware, whatever you put there will show up on the Home Screen. I did it this way because most people prefer to have the CHOICE of what to put there, instead of being forced to put Profiles. This design decision should please the majority of users
    08-10-10 09:19 AM
    Another thing. The WiFi and BT icons being up in the top left seem out of place. Cluttered. What about putting them on the bottom bar, next to the Batter, Signal and Service icons?
    08-10-10 09:31 AM
    Another thing. The WiFi and BT icons being up in the top left seem out of place. Cluttered. What about putting them on the bottom bar, next to the Batter, Signal and Service icons?
    No can do, sir. I've had specific request to be able to show as many Indicators as possible, and if I put those there, there would only be room for 2, or 3 at the most, and that's a big no-no for convenience sake. If anything, I can have Bluetooth in one corner and WiFi in the other corner, that way they're not together?
    08-10-10 09:34 AM
    Under the large clock then? or are there other things that pop up at that location? They just seem lost up in the corner, like an afterthought? Also, it may be different on the full version as well. But for the Basic version, I think it would be cleaner if those were incorporated into the graphics somewhere.

I am looking at it strictly for aesthetic reasons - I don't use WiFi at all, and rarely bluetooth.
    08-10-10 09:52 AM
    Under the large clock then? or are there other things that pop up at that location? They just seem lost up in the corner, like an afterthought? Also, it may be different on the full version as well. But for the Basic version, I think it would be cleaner if those were incorporated into the graphics somewhere.

I am looking at it strictly for aesthetic reasons - I don't use WiFi at all, and rarely bluetooth.
    WiFi/BT are non-editable elements via code, so I must make sure they are in a position that will always be non-obstructive, regardless of what's going on with the rest of the screen. I cannot manipulate these elements to slide/hide/show as RIM has meant these to be static. The only other spot would be the bottom taskbar but like I said, we want as much room for indicators as possible.
    08-10-10 10:22 AM
    On a side note, I added v1.4 to the first post, that fixed the font issue.
    08-10-10 10:25 AM
    Er, that media key thing?
    08-10-10 11:11 AM
    Er, that media key thing?
    Ummm, in that case, I have no idea what's going on to be honest =/

Perhaps deckyon can further assist you with that?
    08-10-10 12:42 PM
    It probably depends on how the theme was coded and what builder was used. I am not a theme maker myself, so I cant really answer this.

I have tried this on 5 different themes, and the only one that I found that brought up the Media folder was the AT&T theme that was on my phone by default.
    08-10-10 12:49 PM
    Bump to put back on the first page.

BTW, any updates on the full version yet? No hurry, just curious.
    08-13-10 09:11 AM
    In the first image it looks like there are a few icons at the bottom of the screen but they're not in the free version...have those bee scrapped completely or will they be in the premium version?

08-13-10 10:24 AM
    Those are probably notification icons. I, for one, likes the layout in the first image better. Only notification are in the bottom bar, and no battery/signal meter. And I agree with someone who posted earlier, that the wifi and BT icons look quite out-of-place, in the top left corner. There has been a dearth of news, over the last couple of days.. What's up, Vince?
    08-13-10 11:55 AM
    I just wanted to stop by and personally say THANK YOU! This is one awesome theme. I happened to walk in here and find the free version, as soon as possible I plan on getting the paid. It's pretty slick!
    08-13-10 03:05 PM
    great theme. one thing i noticed there is no option to explore media card when you go to the Media folder.
    08-13-10 03:14 PM
167 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD