Looking forward to this theme!

*edit*
    Would you be willing to update frozen yogurt so we get the scrolling wallpaper with anything we put up?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Of course, I am def. willing to do that for you guys =)
    07-17-10 11:49 AM
    Do any of you designers test stuff out before charging for it ?

I have purchased over 20 premium themes and i swear all of them have been half designed or buggy or something was looked over.

When i do a battery pull on your theme it goes back to the original theme (meaning all of my icon settings are lost) and if the google toolbar was removed after the battery pull, it returns. Tried it on my wifes blackberry, same thing.

Also what the point of the toolbar being there if its non-functional ?
    07-18-10 07:31 PM
    Any idea when your gonna release this ?

07-18-10 08:05 PM

I have purchased over 20 premium themes and i swear all of them have been half designed or buggy or something was looked over.

When i do a battery pull on your theme it goes back to the original theme (meaning all of my icon settings are lost) and if the google toolbar was removed after the battery pull, it returns. Tried it on my wifes blackberry, same thing.

Hi, I'm sorry if this theme doesn't feel polished enough for you, but rest assured I do test them... to address your complaints, let me explain to you about the battery pull. Since my theme is exactly that, a THEME, and not an application, it doesn't do read/write to the OS, and so it gets reset to default once you do a battery pull. There's nothing me or anyone else for that matter can do about that. Come to think of it, I don't even think anyone else does in-theme options to customize certain things, so that's something that should be viewed as a convenience, but to each their own.

As for the google search bar, it's clearly stated in the instructions what that does, so it's somewhat functional. The main reason for it being there is for the replica feel, and can easily be turned off in the options so I don't know what the problem is...
    07-18-10 10:21 PM

I use the Frozen Yogurt on my 8520 and I have not had any issues with any resets of settings based on battery pulls. I have pulled the battery many times since installing that theme with no issue what-so-ever.

Your issue points to some other cause - mainly the possibility of using a hybrid OS as opposed to an official OS. Using hybrids (really, custom hacked betas) is meant as a test or a "here, look what I can do" and the users are at their own risks. If you are not using a Hybrid, then forget I said anything about it.

If the theme is behaving like this, I am willing to bet there are other issues going on behind the scenes.
    07-19-10 07:24 AM
    Updated original post with a new photo!
    07-19-10 02:55 PM
    Excellent - Blue is my favorite anyway. Any way of reducing the icon size and getting a 4th row in the app screen?

Also, kudos for the free Basic version. I can say, I always try whenever possible. Especially when it comes to themes. I just like seeing what it will look like. Besides, when people are comfortable with a free basic version they know works on their device, I bet more Premium version will be sold.
    07-19-10 03:10 PM
    Just made some custom battery and signal meters. So on the HOMESCREEN, you can change the color scheme to whatever you want, but it's impossible for me to let you change the color scheme of everything else like the menus, dialogs, etc, so I've decided to go with the default as Blue. And I've decided to make the Basic version free instead of $0.99, and they will be getting the blue scheme instead of a boring grey. That's it so for now =)
    Since we can't define the color, can we define the font size - ya, still askin'
    07-19-10 05:34 PM
    Any date for release ?

07-19-10 06:29 PM
    Vince, I like the theme; however, I seem to be missing the link for the download. Can you help out a new customer?

Thanks in advance!
    07-19-10 07:44 PM
    Any date for release ?

Read the initial post. he has a tenative schedule there.
    07-19-10 10:23 PM
    Hey everyone, I think it's safer to make the default a neutral colour such as a black/grey, so that's what I'm going to do. Deckyon, I agree it's nice to let people try it before hand.

@ HiMaintz - We'll see how it goes

@ Snipa & CrashDmmy - I'm starting to work on this theme now, I hope it's ready within a week
    07-20-10 09:30 AM
    So there's gonna be a free basic version and a premium version?

What's gonna be the difference between the 2?

07-20-10 11:30 AM
    So there's gonna be a free basic version and a premium version?

What's gonna be the difference between the 2?

Basic is going to be just that its name implies. It will have only one screen with a 3-icon dock and the widget, and the entire theme will be a black/grey. Pro gives you vibrant colours, the panoramic wallpaper, 3 screens, pop-up hidden today, options for turning off the widget, having 1 or 2 docks on the 3rd screen, etc etc.
    07-20-10 04:00 PM
    Okay , definately looking forward to this one.

07-20-10 05:02 PM
    Hey everyone, I think it's safer to make the default a neutral colour such as a black/grey, so that's what I'm going to do. Deckyon, I agree it's nice to let people try it before hand.

@ HiMaintz - We'll see how it goes

@ Snipa & CrashDmmy - I'm starting to work on this theme now, I hope it's ready within a week

Thanks! (nice new pic!)
    07-20-10 07:55 PM
    this looks great, definitely will be back to try this one
    07-21-10 09:06 AM
    Any updates as of yet? I am sitting here with bated breath, as I am sure others are as well.
    07-22-10 08:09 AM
    Hey sorry everyone, I have been caught up with attic renovations and have fallen a bit behind schedule. Please forgive me, I love theming but I sometimes have things going on that slows me down =(
    07-22-10 08:15 PM
    Nope, it's all good. Just wanted to make sure this post didn't fall off the front page.
    07-23-10 07:56 AM
    Like Deckyon, my intention is to bump this thread as like many I am very much looking forward to it!
    07-26-10 10:33 PM
    Quick bump to keep this up on top. Can't wait to see this one in practice.
    07-28-10 08:42 AM
    Expecting an end of the month release for the 480x360 devices followed by an 85xx release within a week after that, that's my new deadline!
    07-28-10 01:23 PM
    Can't wait for this , I just brought aeroBerry and its fantastic , but I think this theme may top it.

07-29-10 12:02 AM
    Still eagerly awaiting this theme!

08-02-10 10:14 AM
167 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD