Digital Steel is a combination of modern and classic looks for a truly unique theme for your 'Berry. It features hidden docks, weather slots and digital fonts oh my! Digital Steel takes the look of brushed aluminum and adds a dash of old school LCD displays. It features two hidden docks holding a total of twelve icons and a central hub with all your information. You have a slot in the hub for your weather or other favorite app. It has custom battery and signal meters. The meter on the left is your battery and the one on the right is your signal.*

Your home screen icons are fully customizable and the icons are my take on the Precision Icon set. They've been updated with the newer 5.0 icon modifications.

The theme is compact in size so there's no lagging, freezing or memory leak. Meaning you can do the no mid-day lag dance (hint: you should practice this prior to doing so)

Digital Steel available in the CrackBerry App Store
    04-20-10 09:27 AM
    How about you quit reposting this every 3 minutes. If someone cared they would have looked at the first one.

Hopefully a mod blocks you from posting.
    04-20-10 09:30 AM
    THIS is REALLY COOLE !!! I love it! Would you have to re-work it to make the color of the fonts in a bright blue or purple?? Or maybe even a metallic gold color, would that be possible??? OMG, I would so love it in gold.

If you can do this (in 2 color versions), let me know and the donations would be in your mailbox as of tonite!
    Last edited by SapphireStar; 04-20-10 at 09:36 AM. Reason: sp
    04-20-10 09:35 AM
    How about you quit reposting this every 3 minutes. If someone cared they would have looked at the first one.

Hopefully a mod blocks you from posting.
    Considering each series of devices has it's own sub-forum and that I'm following the same practice as every other theme builder, how would you prefer me to post them in the future?
    04-20-10 09:37 AM
    This is a totally sweet theme, if there is any way it can be done in blue I would be all over it. Red's just not my color, in fact its the color the sun makes me hehe
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

04-20-10 05:17 PM
    This is a totally sweet theme, if there is any way it can be done in blue I would be all over it. Red's just not my color, in fact its the color the sun makes me hehe

I hear you man, I'm a ginger kid. Just look at that paleness in that picture. As far as changing colors goes, it's a bit too large of a change for me to do, but I sincerely appreciate the kind words.
    04-20-10 08:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD