• OS7 Icons
    • 12 icon home
    • Dock automatically shows/hides on focus in/focus out
    • Custom colored highlights/cursors
    • Wallpaper friendly home & lock screens
    • Low file size - no transitions

Price: $0.99
    Buy & Download OTA

*Compatible with 8520 OS5, 8530 OS5, 8900 OS5, 8910 OS5, 8930 OS5, 8980 OS5, 9300 OS5/OS6, 9330 OS5/OS6, 9630 OS5, 9650 OS5/OS6, 9700 OS5/OS6, 9780 OS6

Screenshots of 96xx OS6
    Last edited by JavaBrat; 07-15-11 at 10:23 PM.
    07-02-11 08:21 PM
    TODAY ONLY

Get bPatriotic FREE using code
    NeverForget
    dculprit likes this.
    09-11-11 03:22 AM
    How can I get this free coupon ?
    09-11-11 07:42 AM
    How can I get this free coupon ?
    Hello m.seif!

Just visit the OTA link in the original post up top, click "Add to Cart", and select which version you want based on what device you have. Then when you check out you should be able to enter the coupon code NeverForget.

Hope this helps and have a great day!
    m.seif likes this.
    09-11-11 07:53 AM
    Hello m.seif!

Just visit the OTA link in the original post up top, click "Add to Cart", and select which version you want based on what device you have. Then when you check out you should be able to enter the coupon code NeverForget.

Hope this helps and have a great day!
    Thank you very much for the quick response. I know the procedure, I just did not know that Neverforget is the name of the coupon.
    09-11-11 08:01 AM
    Thank you very much for the quick response. I know the procedure, I just did not know that Neverforget is the name of the coupon.
    You're very welcome, and I apologize for the confusion. But if you have any problems, please don't hesitate to let me know ;-)
    09-11-11 08:04 AM
    The theme is very fast and responsive, no lag whatever. If there will be one remark, it is the font color used for the icon names in the ALL app screen. It needs to be darker. Thank you for sharing this lovely theme

One remark, the coupon is not working with CB, I got it from Mobihand.
    Here is a couple of shots.

Last edited by m.seif; 09-11-11 at 09:08 AM.
    JB Designs likes this.
    09-11-11 08:50 AM
    I haven't received it yet..... Its been an hour

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-11 11:15 AM
    The theme is very fast and responsive, no lag whatever. If there will be one remark, it is the font color used for the icon names in the ALL app screen. It needs to be darker. Thank you for sharing this lovely theme

One remark, the coupon is not working with CB, I got it from Mobihand.
    Here is a couple of shots.
    Thanks! I'm always happy to hear when a theme is being enjoyed, as well as I have noted your feedback concerning the font. I will make sure to address this concern if I need to issue an update.

Thanks also for the screenshots ;-)

I haven't received it yet..... Its been an hour
    I'm a bit confused as to what you mean by not having "received it yet"

The theme is not sent to you, you have to visit Mobihand from your mobile browser, then use the coupon code at checkout.

If I'm simply misunderstanding you though, please let me know.
    09-11-11 02:16 PM
    Nevermind that, I got it now..... But you must just fix the font, its too big!
    and in my BBM, when I scroll to the top to my profile, its like my the profile @ the top disappears.

09-11-11 03:55 PM
    Nevermind that, I got it now..... But you must just fix the font, its too big!
    and in my BBM, when I scroll to the top to my profile, its like my the profile @ the top disappears.

What device/OS are you using? What fonts are you referring to as being "too big"? And what do you mean by the top "disappears" in BBM?

I only ask because I have the same theme on my 9650 and don't have any of the issues you mentioned. I know there are slight variations between the two devices as to how things are displayed, however, I try to keep the themes as close to as identical as possible.
    09-11-11 04:49 PM
    I love this theme, just wish it had the network feature like u have gsm or edge! But i like it very smooth
    09-11-11 08:21 PM
    God bless America!
    JB Designs likes this.
    09-11-11 08:52 PM
    I'm using os 5, and as in the fonts like..... "Delete or Cancel", etc. And when I scroll to my bbm profile, it turns totally white like its gone.

09-12-11 12:37 AM
    Nevermind that, I got it now..... But you must just fix the font, its too big! and in my BBM, when I scroll to the top to my profile, its like my the profile @ the top disappears.
    I'm using os 5, and as in the fonts like..... "Delete or Cancel", etc. And when I scroll to my bbm profile, it turns totally white like its gone.
    SnEro567, sorry it took me so long to reply, but this was something I needed to look further into.

I installed the theme on my old device and did notice what you were referring to with BBM. Then I tested a newer theme I made and had the same issue, so I thought it may have been a bug with the software. Fortunately after spending several hours testing the software I was able to determine it was not a bug. Unfortunately I was able to figure out that it was nothing more than an unfortunate color combination with the "Titlebar" as I did not realize it also changed the BBM header colors. There's unfortunately no way for me to change the font color when the top portion of BBM is highlighted away from the white, which just so happens to be the color of the highlight/focus as well.

As for what is causing the issue with the fonts, that's something I'm not sure of as I don't change font size, and it didn't seem too big on my device. If I do however end up making an update to this theme, I will make sure to look further into these things though, and I do appreciate you bringing them to my attention.
    09-17-11 08:17 PM
    Ok thank you sir!!!

09-18-11 03:16 AM
    Ok thank you sir!!!
    You're quite welcome, and I'm a mame by the way lol
    09-18-11 07:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD