$2.00
    OS 4.6 / 5.0

bbVista is bringing the best of both worlds into one. We all love our Blackberry but we also all love our PCs. This theme incorporates Vista like icons into the Blackberry world. This theme features Vista backgrounds, Vista icons, and there is even a slot for an extra application (top left corner). This slot is usually for the weather app but you can use it for whatever you like. Lets take a look at the theme.

Zen

Weather App Slot

More images can be found here.

Purchase yours today.
    OS 4.6 / 5.0 available.
    02-17-10 10:46 AM
    Can you remove the profile icon on the homepage where the extraslot is for the weather application? I am not a fan of the profile icon, then I would gladly buy it!
    02-17-10 11:30 AM
    Does this have a hidden today screen?
    02-17-10 12:00 PM
    Can you remove the profile icon on the homepage where the extraslot is for the weather application? I am not a fan of the profile icon, then I would gladly buy it!
    I can if you would like. Purchase it now and send me over a PM with your mobi hand order number. I will make those changes for you and send you over a new OTA.

Does this have a hidden today screen?
    It does not, it would have interfered with the background. However, if you would like one, purchase the theme, send me over a PM with your mobihand over number and I will be more than happy to edit it for you.
    02-17-10 12:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD