Really think about getting this one with the sale price but I have heard so many pro and cons from people. Also I kinda like that Slate theme a bit more but want to wait what on the reviews.
    09-26-10 12:34 PM
    Also what would everyone recommend, colorful or blue and transitions or no transitions?
    09-26-10 12:39 PM
    Really think about getting this one with the sale price but I have heard so many pro and cons from people. Also I kinda like that Slate theme a bit more but want to wait what on the reviews.
    you can actually bundle metro and slate now. go HERE to bundle metro white and slate, or go HERE to bundle metro black and Slate.

Also what would everyone recommend, colorful or blue and transitions or no transitions?
    this is based really on preference. some people feel transitions are too slow, since you have to wait a little bit for the device to go through the animation. i dont really notice it, but ive grown a little tired (as many have) of transitions, which is why SLATE comes with no transitions

as for color scheme, check the screenshots at the product page and here, theyll give you a good idea of what to expect

hope that helps!

if you have any other questions you can also email me ([email protected])

regards

bbt
    09-27-10 06:38 PM
    hey everyone!

just thought I'd let you know that Metro is going to be on sale for 2.99 through to next week!

enjoy!

bbt
    10-07-10 04:53 PM
    I wish this was free.. I don't have any way to buy this and I would love to have this theme.. It looks amazing :/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-10 08:42 AM
    Purchased the Metro white version w/transitions for my 8530, however the transitions don't display. Focus & highlighting just changes while swiping across icons.
    10-21-10 01:40 PM
    Very Nice Theme! Wish I could afford to purchase it. You did a great job. I imagine it took you quite awhile to complete this.
    10-21-10 02:01 PM
    I wish this was free.. I don't have any way to buy this and I would love to have this theme.. It looks amazing :/
    thanks it was a lot of work!! there will be sales in the future, so you can always look out for those (you can follow me on twitter for updates like that, so you get access to the sales when they're active!)

Purchased the Metro white version w/transitions for my 8530, however the transitions don't display. Focus & highlighting just changes while swiping across icons.
    not sure what you're referring to. but the transitions means between apps. So when you launch an application from the homescreen, or show a menu, there will be a fade transition to that app/menu.

Very Nice Theme! Wish I could afford to purchase it. You did a great job. I imagine it took you quite awhile to complete this.
    it did take a long time! but i think it was worth it because im really proud of how it came out glad you like the look, as i said above there will be sales rolling in the future, you can always follow me on twitter for such updates

hope that helps!
    thanks for the feedback guys

bbt
    10-23-10 08:21 PM
    Letting everyone know Metro and Slate are on SALE with the release of TINT till the end of the year!

*8500 versions of tint will likely come by the end of the year!*

Hope you all enjoy the holidays!

Bbt
    12-11-10 11:32 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD